Army making recruits wear masks outside during PT....WTF?

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Army making recruits wear masks outside during PT....WTF?

Post by harddriver »

PLX
Executive

Re: Army making recruits wear masks outside during PT....WTF?

Post by PLX »

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

This is pure cringe...talk about the decline of this once-great nation.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
Findthetone1
Office Gopher

Post by Findthetone1 »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:59 am This is pure cringe...talk about the decline of this once-great nation.
Yep. America as we knew it is gone. We will be under the the thumb of communist rule within 10-15 years.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:59 am This is pure cringe...talk about the decline of this once-great nation.
So much to unpack there in that short video clip..

Female drill instructor training male recruits ? Never happen in 1983 when I went thru basic.

Calling cadence using virtue signaling politically correct bullshit ? We sang, "I don't know but I been told, Eskimo pussy is mighty cold."

The whole "mask" thing has been completely debunked scientifically at this point. :|
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

PLX wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:12 pm
So much to unpack there in that short video clip..

Female drill instructor training male recruits ? Never happen in 1983 when I went thru basic.

Calling cadence using virtue signaling politically correct bullshit ? We sang, "I don't know but I been told, Eskimo pussy is mighty cold."

The whole "mask" thing has been completely debunked scientifically at this point. :|
I can only imagine what our enemies think when they see shit like this, same as for people such as yourself who served in times before things went completely insane.

My wife's youngest son wants to enter the Marine Corps (his dad is a Vietnam vet and this has been something he's wanted to do since he was a kid) and we pray he changes his mind due to shit just like this and the state of things now, all of it...thankfully he just started at A&M and hopefully after 4 years there he'll be on a way different path.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Lets see... troops marching under exertion breathing in CO2 instead of oxygen induces stress because the body thinks it is suffocating. I believe this can induce heart attacks and strokes much like heat exhaustion.

If the military believes in mask then why is the Drill Sargent not wearing one as well. Is she somehow safer than the troops she is with side by side? I assume she is vaxxxed or are certain persuasions exempted from the order?

This does not bode well for out country gents, we have been overtaken from within, at almost every level......as Nikita Khrushchev said we would be.

These are brainwashing and mind control techniques being implemented on our men of fighting age.