Glimpses Of Clown World

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: Glimpses Of Clown World

Post by Watson503 »

The country formerly known as England:

Seriously, this is the new normal we kept hearing about....?

WTF????

These sovereign citizen traffic stops always end the same - with me cracking-up at their screeches and screams once their windows begin to break
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Looks like she won that one...broke windows and all. :lol:
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

This freak and everyone involved in this needs to be arrested - and then hung

PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:43 am
:lol:
That's the exact same reaction everyone has during basic training when they send you into the gas chamber with a room full of teargas, and make you remove your gas mask and state your serial number.

I remember finally getting outside and leaning against a tree for 20 minutes doing what this dude is doing, and thinking I might fucking die of suffocation.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

PLX wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:56 am
Watson503 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:43 am
:lol:
That's the exact same reaction everyone has during basic training when they send you into the gas chamber with a room full of teargas, and make you remove your gas mask and state your serial number.

I remember finally getting outside and leaning against a tree for 20 minutes doing what this dude is doing, and thinking I might fucking die of suffocation.
LMMFAO!!!!!

You might remember a club off of Richmond Ave in the late 90s (this was @ 98-99) called Club Fusion. We started hosting these Desi Nights by some Indian frats from U of H - now these nights were great as we got huge crowds and for the most part, people were not fighting or causing any trouble compared to our usual nights which were just fucked due to the types we always got - it was a rap/hip-hop club so go figure. Anyway, the last two big Desi Night events we had were marred by several Pakis blending-in with the crowd and tossing CS canisters throughout the dance floor and club lmmfao The first time I started seeing random Indian women and men clutching their mouths and faces and dropping around the club and I'm thinking to myself "WTF..." We'd have to clear the place and hit the vents and the next day my throat would just be raw from breathing that shit in. Good times!

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

This guy may be thrown-off and publicly rapping but this is still infuriating to see as there was no need for this at all

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Go back and cry to your WHITE boyfriend about this one, Don!

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

The screech the cuck lets out at :42...

Most thought Dylan Mulvaney was trolling everyone with his "Day #... of Being a Girl" bullshit but it has continued and now, enter Forbes:

Not one mention in the news that I've seen...but imagine if this was reversed

If you haven't watched Walsh's dive into Vanderbilt's butchering of children cash-grab, check it out on his YT channel:

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

This restaurant which is in the somewhat-gentrified Third Ward neighborhood of Houston is a scourge unto the nearby residents - now it gets even classier

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

A face known to all who kept watch over the riots of the past several years and one of antifa's more bizarre characters...Tabitha Poppins is now thought to be dead - and antifa are more concerned the Coast Guard "misgendered" the dude than the fact he's probably dead. Rot in Hell.