Those Who Believe 9/11 Was An Inside Job

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
lll
Middle Manager

Those Who Believe 9/11 Was An Inside Job

Post by lll »

Look, I'd say it's safe to state that none of us here trust the gov't.

However, in the case of 9/11, for those who believe 9/11 was an inside job, what key evidence are you seeing that persuades you away from the muzzrat (moslem) angle?

In other words, why couldn't it have been muzzrats all along?

Those well versed in history know of the centuries of antagonizing and bloodshed this 6th century death cult has given the entire world.

Do I think the gov't was behind 9/11? Absolutely not... fucking muzzrats did it.

Do I think the gov't capitalized on 9/11? Absolutely.
Last edited by lll on Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Re: Those Who Believe 9/11 Was An Inside Job

Post by PLX »

You ever watched the documentary "Loose Change" ?

If you wanna understand the point of view of people who don't believe the official narrative, watch "Loose Change" and then we can talk.

:D

lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

I don't know exactly what or how much anyone believes this or that, but can anyone tell me that this vid isn't a plane hitting the 1st tower?

The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

PLX wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:07 pm You ever watched the documentary "Loose Change" ?

If you wanna understand the point of view of people who don't believe the official narrative, watch "Loose Change" and then we can talk.

:D

I'm not going to spend 2+ hours at the moment, but I will take in snippets from time to time.

Saw a snippet on the fall of the tower:

Building demolitions cause a hi-rise to come down to the ground in a very controlled fashion. In other words, you don't want that hi-rise to lean over and fall, you want it to fall straight down.

Why?

Because of the massive collateral damage it would incur if the building tipped over.

Nobody knows for sure (and they never will) if the fall of the tower was controlled or not. But even if it was controlled (and IMO if it was, it was a safety protocol perhaps placed during time of construction in the 70s, or even during the evac), that doesn't prove jack shit as far as a gov't conspiracy.

The fact that tower fell straight down was a good thing (regardless if man-incurred or natural physics)... and saved countless lives in nearby buildings. Imagine the carnage if it hadn't fell straight down.
Last edited by lll on Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

lll wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:42 pm I'm not going to spend 2+ hours at the moment, but I will take in snippets from time to time.

Saw a snippet on the fall of the tower:

Building demolitions cause a hi-rise to come down to the ground in a very controlled fashion. In other words, you don't want that hi-rise to lean over and fall, you want it to fall straight down.

Why?

Because of the massive collateral damage it would incur if the building tipped over.

Nobody knows for sure (and they never will) if the fall of the tower was controlled or not. But even if it was controlled (and IMO if it was, it was a safety protocol perhaps placed during time of construction in the 70s, or even during the evac), that doesn't prove jack shit as far as a gov't conspiracy.

The fact that tower fell straight down was a good thing... and saved countless lives in nearby buildings. Imagine the carnage if it hadn't fell straight down.
That's what you have to do with this sort of thing.

It is difficult to come to terms with the level of malice our adversary has for humanity. Satan is the sworn enemy of God and man.

Those who serve him in this world are capable of unfathomable deception, atrocities, and wholesale murder-for-profit.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Building 7 tells you all you need to know...

Last edited by harddriver on Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

harddriver wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:01 pm Building 7 tells you all you need to know...

I see what looks like a possible controlled demolition.

Even if this were the case, the fact is the structure was substantially damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of the World Trade Center collapsed; lighting fires on multiple lower levels. And apparently the fire suppression system couldn't handle things.

So, let's say that the powers that be decided to do a controlled demolition. It is possible they did, to save lives (externally to the building itself).

How would that (if true) prove or add to the proof that 9/11 was an "inside job"?
Last edited by lll on Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

PLX wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:57 pm That's what you have to do with this sort of thing.

It is difficult to come to terms with the level of malice our adversary has for humanity. Satan is the sworn enemy of God and man.

Those who serve him in this world are capable of unfathomable deception, atrocities, and wholesale murder-for-profit.
Regardless of that (and I do agree in a general sense), we must use critical thinking, logic and common sense to decipher the myriad of bullshit propaganda out there... and it's out there, coming from every angle and source.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

It takes months to wire a building for controlled demolition as you see in WTC 7 videos. That would require foreknowledge and pre-planning of the event.

Last edited by harddriver on Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

What about safety measures built into the framework during the construction to induce a natural, straight-down collapse in case of catastrophic event?

You know damn well that this is something the architects would consider when planning.