"We're Not In Kansas Anymore" - Wizard Of Oz Remake To Be Ruined With Woke LGBT BS

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
Watson503
Middle Manager

"We're Not In Kansas Anymore" - Wizard Of Oz Remake To Be Ruined With Woke LGBT BS

Post by Watson503 »

Here they go ruining another classic - this time, The Wizard Of Oz:

Wizard of woke: Director to revamp The Wizard of Oz with LGBT representation

Writer and director Kenya Barris is switching out The Wizard of Oz's Dust Bowl community and opting for an LGBT theme in his adaptation of the classic film.

"Now we're going to turn a mirror on where we're at right now and take disparate characters from the LGBTQ community, from different cultural communities and socioeconomic communities, and tell a story that reflects the world. I think this is the best time to do that," he told Variety.

Last month, Warner Bros. announced Barris as the adaptation's writer and director. Barris's Khalabo Ink Society is also producing the reimagined classic.

"The original was an allegory and a reflection of the way the world was at the time with things like the Great Depression and the Dust Bowl," he explained. Since the country's position and issues have shifted, so has this story, according to the writer and director.

Of the ambitious remake, Barris claimed, "I'm nervous."

"Hopefully, my movie can last as long as the original does," he said. "Hopefully my movie comes out."
https://gazette.com/news/us-world/wizar ... dbc84.html
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
lll
Middle Manager

Re: "We're Not In Kansas Anymore" - Wizard Of Oz Remake To Be Ruined With Woke LGBT BS

Post by lll »

That movie has no reason to be re-made. None.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.