Extreme Example Of Dindu Nuffins in Houston

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
Watson503
Middle Manager

Extreme Example Of Dindu Nuffins in Houston

Post by Watson503 »

Recently there was a road rage incident along the Westpark Tollway in Houston where a Tesla driver (who happens to be White) was shot-at by one of Houston's feral residents...video from the Tesla clearly shows the Wakandan getting out of his truck and firing at the driver and vehicle. The shooter was arrested but now since paying (they don't work for free!) some of Houston's finest race hustlers (the cunt with the cowboy hat and braces is the latest on the scene and desperately trying to make a name for herself and seen whenever she can be), is now demanding the victim also be charged! You can't make this shit up....

Man arrested in road rage shooting says he wasn’t the original aggressor, wants other driver to face charges

https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... e-charges/
HOUSTON – Community activists say there are two sides in regards to the road rage shooting that happened on Friday, Sept. 30 in southwest Houston.

“There should not have been just one arrest,” said activist Dr. Candice Matthews.” It should have been two.”

Chris Harclerode said on Sept. 25, James Young sped up behind him in a truck while driving westbound on the Westpark Tollway.

“I saw him approaching pretty fast in the rearview mirror, and I tried to get over, but traffic was all around,” Harclerode told KPRC2 in the first interview.

He said when he did exit the highway, Young got out of his car and fired four shots.

Young was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, his bond was initially set at $100,000, but then it was dropped to $25,000.

Young, who is now out on bond, says although he’s not a victim, neither is Harclerode.

“He was charged because of what he did,” said activist Quanell X. “But why in the hell was the white guy not charged for what he did on that video?”

Young’s wife, who was in the car when the altercation happened, also shot a video. Young said the video shows Harclerode was the initial aggressor.

“He brakes checked me, sped up on the highway, the open lane of the highway,” Young described.

He continued and said as he sped up, Harclerode brake checked him again.

“As I tried to remove myself from the situation, the Tesla constantly corners me. I see an out to take the exit, and as I go to take the exit, the Tesla comes two or three lanes over,” Young said.

KPRC2 went back to speak to Harclerode who says his video shows he was slowing down for traffic.

“I don’t feel like there’s anything I could have done,” he explained. “There’s traffic in front of me, I couldn’t accelerate at this point. I couldn’t get over into the right lane or slow lane”

He said Young’s video only shows a portion of the encounter.

“Once he did get to my side, that’s when he had the window down and I was in fear for my life, and I kind of (went into) defensive mode, at that point,” Harclerode said.

Harris County Precinct 5 Constable’s Office said they turned in both videos to the Harris County District Attorney’s Office.

“If you’re going to charge someone, charge everybody that’s involved and hold them accountable equally,” Matthews said.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
PLX
Executive

Re: Extreme Example Of Dindu Nuffins in Houston

Post by PLX »

Bro, I know why you're still in Houston.

I was born and raised there, and stayed for the work (and the money) for 50 years.

But for the love of God, please get the hell outta there as soon as you can. :lol:
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

PLX wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:46 am Bro, I know why you're still in Houston.

I was born and raised there, and stayed for the work (and the money) for 50 years.

But for the love of God, please get the hell outta there as soon as you can. :lol:
I know...we say that every day and are planning to. We moved out here by 99 towards Hockley and thankfully our subdivision is nice and quiet but within months of us buying this house they' started HUGE developments and for example going to shop at HEB, it is like all of the outcasts from the gentrification of 3rd and 5th Wards have all moved out this way which blows my mind as there are no bus lines for miles and this WAS far out from the city but not anymore...We're going to have to do like y'all did and just get the fuck outta Dodge, completely.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:58 am I know...we say that every day and are planning to. We moved out here by 99 towards Hockley and thankfully our subdivision is nice and quiet but within months of us buying this house they' started HUGE developments and for example going to shop at HEB, it is like all of the outcasts from the gentrification of 3rd and 5th Wards have all moved out this way which blows my mind as there are no bus lines for miles and this WAS far out from the city but not anymore...We're going to have to do like y'all did and just get the fuck outta Dodge, completely.
Dude, it was exactly the same thing back in 2000. We moved from a Bear Creek subdivision to Cypress. Brand new neighborhood. Brand new house.

2007 there's a fucking "housing bubble". Every 3rd house in the neighborhood gets foreclosed on and become "rent houses".

Next thing you know, the entire demographic of the subdivision goes all to hell. You've got roving bands of teenagers wandering the streets at night, trying to break into your vehicles.

Like Steve Miller said.. at some point, you just gotta take the money and run. :lol:
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

harddriver wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:20 pm
Ahhh...the feral sowpotamus outside of her natural habitat. As of late, these creatures have moved further and further into civilization and are wreaking havoc on humans,their property, and the civilized world, in general.

All joking aside, that's just beyond ridiculous. The fact that idiot thinks that is attractive shows how deranged and imbecilic she is.