TUCKER CARLSON SAYS A SOURCE WITH ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED CIA DOCUMENTS SAID THE CIA KILLED JFK

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
lll
Middle Manager

Re: TUCKER CARLSON SAYS A SOURCE WITH ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED CIA DOCUMENTS SAID THE CIA KILLED JFK

Post by lll »

Instead of pointing me towards 3 hour long convoluted vids done by whackadoos that waste my fucking time or quote stuff that JFK never said, why don't you just offer the evidence right here, right now?

If there's actual evidence, no one should need a big fucking jumblefuck to sift through. No one should need 10 years of "research". They should be able to simply state the evidence and the facts will speak for themselves.

I call: show your CIA cards.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Re: TUCKER CARLSON SAYS A SOURCE WITH ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED CIA DOCUMENTS SAID THE CIA KILLED JFK

Post by harddriver »

I've referred "On the Trail of Assassins by Jim Garrison who was the district attorney investigating Oswald's involvement in Louisiana. I challenge you to read that book and see what conclusion you come to.

Another most recent investigation that is interesting is by Bob Baer call Tracking Oswald on the History channel if you want to invest the time.

I'm not here to get in a shouting match about it. You are free to believe what you want to believe.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

I gotta admit, I'm not really invested in whether or not another person believes this or that..

If you wanna discuss it, I love to talk about this stuff..

Let's start here: What is it about CIA involvement in the JFK assassination that you are so opposed to ?
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

lll wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:08 pmI call: show your CIA cards.
We have, and you refuse to read it, watch it, or listen to it..

I really don't see where the conversation goes from there.

:|
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

PLX wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:29 pm
lll wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:08 pmI call: show your CIA cards.
We have, and you refuse to read it, watch it, or listen to it..

I really don't see where the conversation goes from there.

No one can convince you of anything in a 5 minute synopsis. You need to look at the totality of the evidence and come to your own conclusion, but first you would need to challenge your own orthodoxy on the subject.

I presented to you one CIA card and that is Jim Garrison's book, if you will not read that book in it's entirety then me presenting the facts from that book means nothing to you. Until you read that book then we again at an impass. If you want the cheat code to the book that is loosely based on the book then watch JFK the movie by Oliver Stone, the book goes into more detail and will answer your question of whether of not the CIA was involved in JFK's murder.
Last edited by harddriver on Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

harddriver wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:37 pm No one can convince you of anything in a 5 minute synopsis. You need to look at the totality of the evidence and come to your own conclusion, but first you would need to challenge your own orthodoxy on the subject.
Yeah, I mean..

Like I said, I love to talk about this subject, and when this started I actually ran thru my mind - right off the top of my head - things I could tell you textually here in the format of a pHpBB forum..

But I'm pretty sure you'd just dismiss anything I said.. So the next step is what HD has tried to do, which is link video testimonials.. I mean, I could do that too.

But you dismiss that as well.

It comes down to this.. the conversation just hits a brick wall at this point. :|
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."

F. Scott Fitzgerald
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Keep in mind that the Federal Govt (FBI, CIA etc) wasn't the only powerful, shady scumbag in the "room". Especially in 1960's America.

Meanwhile, somewhat off the top of my head, I will offer you some of my Mafia cards. By the way, Bobby Kennedy (JFKs brother) was also assassinated 5 years after JFK's assassination.

Joseph Kennedy: Mafia-connected man during Prohibition and "scion" of the Kennedy family. Made his fortune bootlegging.

JFK: Son of Joseph Kennedy. President of the US. Appointed brother Bobby Kennedy as US Attorney General (highest law in the land).

Bobby Kennedy: Son of Joseph Kennedy. US Attorney General. Went on a relentless crusade against the Mafia while in office.
Also went after Jimmy Hoffa (Mafia-connected) relentlessly.

Also of important note regarding Bobby Kennedy & Carlos Marcello, head of the New Orleans Mafia:
On April 4, 1961, the U.S. Justice Department, under the direction of Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, apprehended Marcello as he made what he assumed was a routine visit to the immigration authorities in New Orleans, then deported him to Guatemala.[9][10] Two months later, he was back in New Orleans. Thereafter, he successfully fought efforts by the government to deport him.[11][12] His immigration lawyer was Jack Wasserman.
Jimmy Hoffa: Big cheese of the Teamsters (IBT) and big-time Mafia-connected. Eventually served time in prison, was released and aggressively went back for his old position (which was filled in his absence prior) in 1973. "disappeared" one day in 1975

Teamsters (IBT): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internati ... _Teamsters
Started in 1903. Gangster-corrupt since the late 20's with the Mafia in particular starting in the 50's.

Jack Ruby: Nightclub owner and Mafia-connected (Chicago Outfit) man. Was allowed deep within Dallas Police Headquarters where they were transporting Lee Harvey Oswald and shot and killed him.

Lee Harvey Oswald: Patsy who is allegedly the triggerman.

Carlos Marcello: Boss of the New Orleans Mafia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Marcello

Santo Trafficante Jr.: Head of the Trafficante Mafia Family. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santo_Trafficante_Jr.

Sam Giancana: Boss of the Chicago Outfit Mafia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Giancana

G. Robert Blakey: For the record, G. Robert Blakey ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G._Robert_Blakey ) worked on the RICO Act itself.
A Wikipedia quote about Carlos Marcello: "Aside from his role in the American Mafia, he is also notorious for the reason that G. Robert Blakey and others have alleged that Carlos Marcello, Santo Trafficante Jr., and Sam Giancana conspired in the 1963 assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy in retaliation for federal investigations and prosecutions that threatened both the power and the multibillion-dollar profits of organized crime"

===

To summarize:

The motive to kill both JFK and RFK was there. Every crime has a motive. Bobby Kennedy relentlessly went after the Mafia, Jimmy Hoffa and other very powerful figures... even to the point of deporting a Mafia Boss and dropping him off in the middle of Guatemala. Marcello & Hoffa especially hated the Kennedys, and they were both just as powerful, if not more, than any Federal entity.
Last edited by lll on Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

No argument from me Cosa Nostra was involved.

lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

PLX wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:57 pm No argument from me Cosa Nostra was involved.

Alright. Then (assuming you're in the "CIA did it" camp) what is the connection between the CIA and Mafia?