TUCKER CARLSON SAYS A SOURCE WITH ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED CIA DOCUMENTS SAID THE CIA KILLED JFK

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
harddriver
Grand Poobah

TUCKER CARLSON SAYS A SOURCE WITH ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED CIA DOCUMENTS SAID THE CIA KILLED JFK

Post by harddriver »

PLX
Executive

Re: TUCKER CARLSON SAYS A SOURCE WITH ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED CIA DOCUMENTS SAID THE CIA KILLED JFK

Post by PLX »

I been sayin' it for years.

:|
lll
Middle Manager

Re: TUCKER CARLSON SAYS A SOURCE WITH ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED CIA DOCUMENTS SAID THE CIA KILLED JFK

Post by lll »

Bah.

"I believe they were involved" is a very different statement from "They were involved".

A lot of people believe the CIA was involved. So what? Believing the CIA was involved is not proof... it's not even actual evidence.

In other words, "show me the fucking evidence the CIA was involved". Where is it? There is none.

And this is news, Tucker?
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

lll wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:22 am Bah.

"I believe they were involved" is a very different statement from "They were involved".

A lot of people believe the CIA was involved. So what? Believing the CIA was involved is not proof... it's not even actual evidence.

In other words, "show me the fucking evidence the CIA was involved". Where is it? There is none.

There's actually an awful lot of it.

:|
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Read the book "On the trail of Assassins" by Jim Garrison. This book was released upon his death for a reason.

Fletcher Prouty wrote another book titled JFK.

I can spout alot of facts but unless you take the time to research and read the material we will be at an impass quickly.
Last edited by harddriver on Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

harddriver wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:26 pm Read the book "On the trail of Assassins" by Jim Garrison. This book was released upon his death for a reason.

Fletcher Prouty wrote another book titled JFK.

I can't spout alot of facts but unless you take the time to research and read the material we will be at an impass quickly.
I've said as much here, before about this exact same subject.

If someone goes and does the same research I've done over a period of decades and come to the same conclusion... Ok.

But you won't. :|

If you take the time to look into this subject, you will arrive at an undeniable, albeit horrific conclusion.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

It is all around you... like the Matrix.... if you so choose to acknowledge it.....if not.... you may remain in your comfortable slumber.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

harddriver wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:44 pm It is all around you... like the Matrix.... if you so choose to acknowledge it.....if not.... you may remain in your comfortable slumber.
Bullshit.

Talk ("I believe bla bla bla") is shit, and therefore nothing.

Evidence and/or proof... is everything.

We've already gone over a supposed JFK quote that you've used prior that he never actually made.

Conspiracy theories are a business, you know. And their product? Shilling bullshit.

The evidence in JFK's case points to the Mafia. Actual evidence, mind you, not fucking hearsay ("I believe bla bla bla") from some schlub.

There's jack and shit for evidence on the CIA angle.

If and when any actual CIA evidence shows up, then I'll believe it.
Last edited by lll on Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Do you know who Jim Garrison was?
Last edited by harddriver on Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

lll wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:01 pm
harddriver wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:44 pm It is all around you... like the Matrix.... if you so choose to acknowledge it.....if not.... you may remain in your comfortable slumber.
Bullshit.

Talk ("I believe bla bla bla") is shit, and therefore nothing.

Evidence and/or proof... is everything.

We've already gone over a supposed JFK quote that you've used prior that he never actually made.

Conspiracy theories are a business, you know. And their product? Shilling bullshit.

The evidence in JFK's case points to the Mafia. Actual evidence, mind you, not fucking hearsay ("I believe bla bla bla") from some schlub.

There's jack and shit for evidence on the CIA angle.

If and when any actual CIA evidence shows up, then I'll believe it.
We've been through this before in a previous JFK thread. I posted alot of supporting videos of which you won't watch, read or acknowledge and that's fine. If you aren't curious enough to dig into the research yourself that's fine as well. I'm not here to convince anyone of anything.