The Dumbfuckery With Getting Too Deep In The Conspiracy Theory Shit

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
ccn
FNG

Re: The Dumbfuckery With Getting Too Deep In The Conspiracy Theory Shit

Post by ccn »

I don't mind being banned at all IF I deserve it but I was told repeatedly by a certain mod that calling people a motherfucker was 100% permitted .

I didn't just bring it up one time either , I asked multiple times if calling a member a motherfucker was allowed and the answer every time was "Yes it's allowed" and then when I call somebody a motherfucker I get banned LOL.

Like I said, I don't mind getting banned IF I TRULY DESERVE IT but when you get banned for something I was repeatedly told was OK that's bullshit .

I get viciously attacked on a daily basis over there and called truly vile things and those people ARE NEVER EVER BANNED .

I never thought I would still be on that site for as long as I was anyway , the ONLY reason I felt I needed to be on that forum was because of the mind boggling ignorance of it's members , No matter how many times you tell them and prove to them that what they're posting is complete bullshit they never ever learn, they will continue to post mainstream media links .

After thinking it over this is actually a good thing , it was time for me to check out . One of the things that aggravates me the most is being around exceptionally stupid people and that place has a ton of exceptionally stupid people who never ever learn.

I thought it was time to checkout when Jackthebear and Picasso were banned a second time on the same day they were allowed back on , these bans are NOT WARRANTED .

On another note I was looking at all the threads and posts on this site and I love it , why this place isn't thriving is baffling to me . No libtards and tons and tons of guitar talk .
ShredSquatch
Recruit

Post by ShredSquatch »

ccn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:39 am I don't mind being banned at all IF I deserve it but I was told repeatedly by a certain mod that calling people a motherfucker was 100% permitted .

I didn't just bring it up one time either , I asked multiple times if calling a member a motherfucker was allowed and the answer every time was "Yes it's allowed" and then when I call somebody a motherfucker I get banned LOL.

Like I said, I don't mind getting banned IF I TRULY DESERVE IT but when you get banned for something I was repeatedly told was OK that's bullshit .

I get viciously attacked on a daily basis over there and called truly vile things and those people ARE NEVER EVER BANNED .

I never thought I would still be on that site for as long as I was anyway , the ONLY reason I felt I needed to be on that forum was because of the mind boggling ignorance of it's members , No matter how many times you tell them and prove to them that what they're posting is complete bullshit they never ever learn, they will continue to post mainstream media links .

After thinking it over this is actually a good thing , it was time for me to check out . One of the things that aggravates me the most is being around exceptionally stupid people and that place has a ton of exceptionally stupid people who never ever learn.

I thought it was time to checkout when Jackthebear and Picasso were banned a second time on the same day they were allowed back on , these bans are NOT WARRANTED .

On another note I was looking at all the threads and posts on this site and I love it , why this place isn't thriving is baffling to me . No libtards and tons and tons of guitar talk .
The moderators are running 99% of the sock puppet accounts there.

When you think you're arguing with people who have dumb opinions, you're actually arguing with the moderators who are playing games from behind fake accounts.

:|
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

Dummie W Billanger wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:50 pm They just taunt you again and again to the point until you slip, then they can ban you… all just a game.
LLL told me once that mylespaul.com does this all the time, as in it is a spare-time hobby for many. He thinks they're the worst for that tactic.

Apparently rig-talk.com isn't too far behind. :roll:
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

ccn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:39 am I don't mind being banned at all IF I deserve it but I was told repeatedly by a certain mod that calling people a motherfucker was 100% permitted .

So, "free speech" for everything including "motherfucker", except "motherfucker". Right! :lol:
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Ritchie's Party Hat wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:41 am
Dummie W Billanger wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:50 pm They just taunt you again and again to the point until you slip, then they can ban you… all just a game.
LLL told me once that mylespaul.com does this all the time, as in it is a spare-time hobby for many. He thinks they're the worst for that tactic.

Apparently rig-talk.com isn't too far behind. :roll:
Yep, they live to rile up unsuspecting noobs and get them banned at mylespaul.com. As bad as rig-talk.com is, mylespaul.com is the worst congregation of sociopathic lowlife maggots for gear forums.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Picasso
Office Gopher

Post by Picasso »

ShredSquatch wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:58 am The moderators are running 99% of the sock puppet accounts there.

When you think you're arguing with people who have dumb opinions, you're actually arguing with the moderators who are playing games from behind fake accounts.

I totally agree with you if it's really you. :lol:

Liberals are supporters and enablers of pedophilia.
Dummie W Billanger
Office Gopher

Post by Dummie W Billanger »

ShredSquatch wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:58 am

The moderators are running 99% of the sock puppet accounts there.

True 👍
dcburn
Recruit

Post by dcburn »

ccn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:52 pm People doing their own research is one of the biggest problems today .

If you use google or any mainstream search engine THEY WILL NEVER EVER LINK YOU TO REAL FACT BASED INFORMATION so telling somebody to do their research is guaranteeing they will come away believing lies.

You need to already know what websites are based on factual information and what websites never report factual information and it takes somebody with lots of experience to be able to do that .

The easiest way to know for sure what sources are trustworthy and what sources are not is to look up what the mainstream including google censor the most , what they insist is disinformation and not trustworthy is in 98% of cases trustworthy and factual .

What google and the mainstream say is trustworthy and real news is NEVER EVER TRUSTWORTHY.
Glad to see you are still around CCN.
dcburn
Recruit

Post by dcburn »

motsm wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:28 pm It's common sense and smart to be skeptical when hearing any news. You don't just blindly accept everything you hear; that's what liberals do. It's too bad that critical thinking skills are missing in this crazy information age we're living in.
Critical thinking has unfortunately been replaced by Google.
ccn
FNG

Post by ccn »

dcburn wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:15 pm
ccn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:52 pm People doing their own research is one of the biggest problems today .

If you use google or any mainstream search engine THEY WILL NEVER EVER LINK YOU TO REAL FACT BASED INFORMATION so telling somebody to do their research is guaranteeing they will come away believing lies.

You need to already know what websites are based on factual information and what websites never report factual information and it takes somebody with lots of experience to be able to do that .

The easiest way to know for sure what sources are trustworthy and what sources are not is to look up what the mainstream including google censor the most , what they insist is disinformation and not trustworthy is in 98% of cases trustworthy and factual .

What google and the mainstream say is trustworthy and real news is NEVER EVER TRUSTWORTHY.
Glad to see you are still around CCN.

Thanks man , right back at you .