lll
Middle Manager

RNC Report Confirms There Was Cheating In 2020 Elections NATIONWIDE

Post by lll »

(Admin making this a global sticky)

Not that we didn't know this already.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... grity-unit

Key points:

Democratic leaders leveraged the COVID-19 pandemic as an excuse to water down election integrity safeguards by ramming through last-minute changes to the election process.

Many changes were enacted by courts that disregarded long-standing laws, by Democratic governors who abused their emergency powers, and by officials such as secretaries of state who ignored state laws duly passed by their legislatures.

Some public officials used the pandemic as a pretense to expand mail voting and eliminate key absentee voting safeguards such as witness and ID requirements. Policies such as automatically mailing ballots to all voters and waiving ballot delivery deadlines also led to chaos and decreased confidence in our elections.

The committee also took note of the millions dumped into election coffers by liberals such as Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Picasso
Office Gopher

Re: RNC Report Confirms There Was Cheating In 2020 Elections NATIONWIDE

Post by Picasso »

Ronna is a CUNT, the money is drying up without TRUMP!
Liberals are supporters and enablers of pedophilia.
administrator
Site Admin

Post by administrator »

Making global sticky due to importance of info.
Findthetone1
Office Gopher

Post by Findthetone1 »

I find this completely shocking :shock:

Now excuse me while I go walk my unicorn 🦄
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

Months later and I'm as angry as the day(s) it happened. The people that act as if this election was fair and not stolen piss me the hell off with their smugness and the ones who know the election was stolen and are just like oh well, we'll win in 2024...fuck that - all involved and responsible must pay for their crimes and treasonous acts as the law prescribes, and that is death.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
SQUAREHEAD
FNG

Post by SQUAREHEAD »

It will be interesting to see what happens when they find out more votes were tallied then the actual voting population of certain states, Absolutely maddening :cry:
Larry Dino
Bogner Cabs
SliderJeff
Been thanked: 0

Post by SliderJeff »

As with everything else related to Democraps and Lieberals, nothing will come of this, particularly now that Grandpa Fucktard and Cuntmala are in the White House to deflect and defend any allegations. It will get even worse is they succeed in adding 5 more political puppet Justices to the SCUSA. There is zero accountability for bad behavior when your party runs everything, you know can rig elections with no ramifications, and your pockets are getting lined by every foreign nation and special interest that you can get to do it. Hell, even our military is now being infected with wokeness and stupidity. It's literally insane to me that our once great country has turned into this shitshow.

Whew... I feel better. Nah, I don't. Well, fudge.

Jeff in Houston