Why?

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Why?

Post by RockyStar »

Why do amps you haven't played in a while almost always sound so wonderful when you get around to plugging them in again?
PLX
Executive

Re: Why?

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:43 am Why do amps you haven't played in a while almost always sound so wonderful when you get around to plugging them in again?
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder." -- LL Cool J
Dick Butter Nuts
Recruit

Post by Dick Butter Nuts »

That's one of the reasons I rarely sell amps vs. wasting time and money buying the same amp twenty times over.

:mrgreen:
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Dick Butter Nuts wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:42 am That's one of the reasons I rarely sell amps vs. wasting time and money buying the same amp twenty times over.

:mrgreen:
True story! I have seen countless folks buy and sell the same amp several times only to admit that they didn't really give it a "fair chance." Their next question is almost "always what should I expect?" ha!

You bought a dual rec 4 times, played it, sold it, bought it,(x4) and now are asking other members what to expect when you get the amp you already bought which is in transit to your house right now? :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sytharnia NZ
Recruit

Post by sytharnia NZ »

RockyStar wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:43 am Why do amps you haven't played in a while almost always sound so wonderful when you get around to plugging them in again?
for the same reason that we get "bored" with an amp and stop playing it ... because guitarists are fucking over thinkers :D