Universal Audio Pedals

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Universal Audio Pedals

Post by RockyStar »

I went ahead and picked up the Universal Audio Pedals. What can I say, G.A.S. got me on these, but after spending a few minutes with them I am very happy with getting them. I will report back later with more details and specifics on each of the three pedals after I have spent more time with them. Here are my first thoughts.

They are made incredibly well and have an elegance about them as far as their aesthetic goes. Very nice enclosure with a feeling of quality and excellence in the finish and parts used. Everything screams quality and for the price it should.

If you are looking for super high end, sophisticated sounds then you have found them. It is hard to make the pedals sound bad. They sound and perform absolutely amazing. What you won't find is menu dives, presets galore and the need of a masters degree to operate the pedals. Universal Audio has somehow married the studio quality sounds with the practicality of the simple working musician who wants ease of function and that simply gets the job done quickly and easily on the fly.

These pedals don't offer the moon but give you the moon in what they provide. Everything is usable. Everything is quality. Everything is simple to figure out without a manual. The sounds are familiar to the seasoned listener while the quality of sound is next level. They simply sound amazing.

The price is high, no doubt about it. For the price they command you would expect massive deep dive capabilities and countless presets in addition to making your morning coffee. Once you plug them in and hear the sounds offered, price quickly becomes a non issue, at least it did for me. Again, the quality of sounds and the richness they brought to the table was well above expectation.