Strymon Pedal Failure

Findthetone1
Office Gopher

Strymon Pedal Failure

Post by Findthetone1 »

Any of you guys that use Strymon pedals ever had a failure? I have had a Flint for less than a year that had maybe been used 4-5 times and has lived its entire life on a board. When you flip the mini toggle to change the type of tremolo it renders the whole pedal useless. I'm a little disappointed considering the cost of those things. Shit happens, I guess.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Re: Strymon Pedal Failure

Post by RockyStar »

I have never had a problem but I am sure if you reach out to them they will help you. They have a great reputation for taking care of their customers.
Findthetone1
Office Gopher

Post by Findthetone1 »

RockyStar wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:26 am I have never had a problem but I am sure if you reach out to them they will help you. They have a great reputation for taking care of their customers.
I already have an RA to send it back for repair. They were very fast with response. Not real happy abound having to pay for shipping there on a $300 pedal that has barely been used but I can't just shitcan it.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Findthetone1 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:22 pm
RockyStar wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:26 am I have never had a problem but I am sure if you reach out to them they will help you. They have a great reputation for taking care of their customers.
I already have an RA to send it back for repair. They were very fast with response. Not real happy abound having to pay for shipping there on a $300 pedal that has barely been used but I can't just shitcan it.
The shipping thing is very standard (unfortunately). I have had to do it on a few occasions with various products over the years and hated it so I get it. It sucks but the good news is they will either fix it or replace it so long term you will be fine.