Steel Panther Butthole Burner

lll
Middle Manager

Steel Panther Butthole Burner

Post by lll »

I missed out on the Pussy Melter, so I ordered a Butthole Burner.

The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
lll
Middle Manager

Re: Steel Panther Butthole Burner

Post by lll »

Posted this on the Seymour Duncan forum and they deleted it without saying a word.

Someone's butthole got burnt. :lol:
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

lll wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:51 pm Posted this on the Seymour Duncan forum and they deleted it without saying a word.

Someone's butthole got burnt. :lol:
Many a soy boy guitar forum resident after hearing of this latest pedal:

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Well, they deleted it... and then brought it back and moved it to "Tips and Clips".
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Oh boy...Those cucks over there are confused. Hopefully it isn't about their gender. :lol:

The Pussy Melter is a nice pedal. I missed out on it as well.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Then after all that, they moved it back to "The Pedal Board" category... from whence it started.

:lol:
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

lll wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:41 pm Then after all that, they moved it back to "The Pedal Board" category... from whence it started.

The SD Circus continues.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

RockyStar wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:07 pm
lll wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:41 pm Then after all that, they moved it back to "The Pedal Board" category... from whence it started.

The SD Circus continues.
I haven't been posting anywhere for a while cuz I've been very busy with biz and new toys... so I come back there, take stock of the latest threads...

...and there's really not much going on there, aside from the usual Failed Guitarist Gang who are still desperately trying to control the forum.

Someone else just commented this a few weeks ago; starting to become a common theme:
In the last 1-2 years SDUGF the feel has changed significantly from "let's help each other build a great signal chain" to "yeah that's cool I guess but also 10-20 of us are going to hang out all day online together, insult people we don't like, and/or argue with anyone that disagrees with us." Yeah it will always be a thing in forums, but I'm just over the BS of people arguing for arguing's sake.
When the real guitarists and serious musicians leave a forum in droves... leaving the failed guitarists/poseurs who just wanna pump their forum cred and kvetch... this is what happens. Then it dies.

We've all seen this pattern before numerous times on the other gear forums.

Failed guitarists/poseurs are a fucking cancer to any gear forum.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

lll wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:33 pm
RockyStar wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:07 pm

The SD Circus continues.
I haven't been posting anywhere for a while cuz I've been very busy with biz and new toys... so I come back there, take stock of the latest threads...

...and there's really not much going on there, aside from the usual Failed Guitarist Gang who are still desperately trying to control the forum.

Someone else just commented this a few weeks ago; starting to become a common theme:
In the last 1-2 years SDUGF the feel has changed significantly from "let's help each other build a great signal chain" to "yeah that's cool I guess but also 10-20 of us are going to hang out all day online together, insult people we don't like, and/or argue with anyone that disagrees with us." Yeah it will always be a thing in forums, but I'm just over the BS of people arguing for arguing's sake.
When the real guitarists and serious musicians leave a forum in droves... leaving the failed guitarists/poseurs who just wanna pump their forum cred and kvetch... this is what happens. Then it dies.

We've all seen this pattern before numerous times on the other gear forums.

Failed guitarists/poseurs are a fucking cancer to any gear forum.
I haven't been posting much or spending much time there or elsewhere lately. I go back there and the same threads are going and there is really nothing new being said. I was surprised a bit then when I look at the core of that place, I am not surprised at all. When the big talk for three days is a changed avatar and a new job you know you are in guitar player royalty.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

RockyStar wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:05 pm When the big talk for three days is a changed avatar and a new job you know you are in guitar player royalty.