Fulltone Closing?

lll
Middle Manager

Fulltone Closing?

Post by lll »

Fulltone effects reportedly closing its Californian factory after 30 years

https://www.musicradar.com/news/fullton ... ls-closing
"I'm closing the Fulltone CA Shop because I will not start pumping my personal money into a business that no longer turns a profit" states owner Michael Fuller in leaked copy of alleged memo
XNgzBfcJfTi2HxGMrzMorn-970-80.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: Fulltone Closing?

Post by Watson503 »

I just got back from lunch, got online and saw a bunch of cucks on Guitar World's FB page calling Fuller a "racist" and various other terms of leftist endearment in reply to this news.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

I wasn't even aware of Fulltone as a company, or any of this until I saw this post. Went and read online about it.

Evidently, if you're opposed to small businesses being looted then burned by organized mobs at the behest of George Soros, you're a "racist"..

Make perfect sense. :roll:
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

I had a Fulldrive 2 way back in the day; it wasn't my cup of tea but a quality stomp anyways.

I had an OCD (v2 IIRC) that was more my cup of tea but still not 100% - great stomp, though.

I have a Fulltone Custom Shop "WahFul" which kicks ass and I will never part with. Does 3 different Wah types (VOX, Crybaby, etc) and also works as a cocked wah (with a big knob for fine tuning) so you can set it and forget it. Requires a separate foot controller (got a Moog volume control) if you wanna wah the standard way. Also has 1MOhm input impedance, unlike your standard old school wah which is very low.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Watson503 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:04 pm I just got back from lunch, got online and saw a bunch of cucks on Guitar World's FB page calling Fuller a "racist" and various other terms of leftist endearment in reply to this news.
Along these lines -

Those cuckfags throw around the term "racist" like it's going out of style; they don't even know what a fucking "racist" is.

Then there's "homophobe" which doesn't even exist and is not an actual medical condition.

Same with "islamophobe" which is just more of the same bullshit.

The latter two terms were made up to use as "weapons"... so they can shit on anyone they disagree with by labelling... so they can feel good about themselves; a twisted form of virtue signalling.

This is how mentally fucking ill they are.

Need to apply their psychological tactics with terms to the word "stupid"... in other words, make it so that if someone (one of them, of course) gets called "stupid", everyone who is paying attention gasps loudly. The same social stigma, if you will.

Because fuck them mentally ill clowns.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

I was watching the JHS live stream the other day where he was talking about Fulltone closing being the "end of an era".

They were very specific in saying they were going to delete any posts in the livestream that diverted from the topic and were about Fulltone's owner's past comments or political views.

Of course, that lasted about 5 minutes before the live chat was flooded with pantywaist, crybaby, choad-smokers talking about the guy's "hate speech" and celebrating him going out of business.

Finally, another user said, "There are a too many people from TheGearPage in this live chat."

:lol:
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Now THAT is funny! ^^^

:lol:
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:56 pm Now THAT is funny! ^^^