PLX
Executive

Your next pedal?

Post by PLX »

Dick Butter Nuts
Recruit

Re: Your next pedal?

Post by Dick Butter Nuts »

Wampler Tumnus Deluxe. I didn't think anything could beat the MXR GT-OD, but based on the short time I had a Tumnus on loan it just might happen. Massive sounding through my VTM. Might have to do an overdrive pedal purge at some point, as I could see having my bases covered between the Tumnus and the Henning Boost (Standout clone).
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

I got the Parabellum Drive yesterday... very, very nice! Each control (volume, treble, mid, bass and gain) has its own GAIN. And it's tube driven. Not only sounds great, but does a fantastic job at clearing up a signal (more detail, definition, harmonics). I'm working on a demo... I'll get that up sometime next week.
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

Ordered the Soul Press II by Hotone... a wah, volume, wah/volume and expression pedal, all in one. And you can customize the wah tone. Huge space saver for a pedalboard.

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Picked up one of these on a late night compulsive purchase. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Picked this up, Can't wait to try it out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Findthetone1
Office Gopher

Post by Findthetone1 »

My next pedal is going to be a delay. I currently use a Tech 21 Boost DLA like everything about it except the fact that doesn’t have a tempo led. I never realized how handy that is.
I’m taking suggestions. Pedal has to be about that same size with a T/T button and I’d prefer a trails option
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Findthetone1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:41 am My next pedal is going to be a delay. I currently use a Tech 21 Boost DLA like everything about it except the fact that doesn’t have a tempo led. I never realized how handy that is.
I’m taking suggestions. Pedal has to be about that same size with a T/T button and I’d prefer a trails option
How much do you want to spend?

There are some amazing Delay pedals out there. I am extremely happy with these.

Free The Tone Flight Time
Free The Tone Future Factory
J. Rockett Clockwork
Mad Professor Dual Blue Delay

The Suhr Discovery Delay might just be the king of the delays. I don't have one yet but will get one when I get the cash for it.
Findthetone1
Office Gopher

Post by Findthetone1 »

RockyStar wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:31 am
Findthetone1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:41 am My next pedal is going to be a delay. I currently use a Tech 21 Boost DLA like everything about it except the fact that doesn’t have a tempo led. I never realized how handy that is.

J. Rockett Clockwork

The Suhr Discovery Delay might just be the king of the delays. I don't have one yet but will get one when I get the cash for it.
I probably want to keep it in the $300 range. I’ll give some of those a look. Thanks!
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Findthetone1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:04 am
RockyStar wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:31 am

J. Rockett Clockwork

I probably want to keep it in the $300 range. I’ll give some of those a look. Thanks!
Let me know what you think after you do your research and I can help you further and/or give you some other options that might work well for you.