Grand Poobah

Re: Jackson Guitars

Post by RockyStar »

That looks terrible to me. :shock:
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

I guess the new Cavestany Pro Series mentioned a while back are hitting the docks soon...Fucking Jackson...aside from spamming me relentlessly lately with their ever-growing more woke-and-woke ad campaigns in my inbox, it's either low-grade JS or X Series guitars then low-grade Indonesian-made Pro Series guitars, or high-priced US-made guitars (don't forget the custom shop!) so there's no middle ground except for a few of the recent Japanese-made guitars - a few. $1,199 gets you a topmount Floyd Rose Special...(groan), rosewood board, and (to me) a somewhat hideous-shaped axe. Good for Rob, though and whoever might dig this.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... atin-black
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

I would dig me a Kelly.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
sytharnia NZ
Recruit

Post by sytharnia NZ »

Watson503 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:43 am I guess the new Cavestany Pro Series mentioned a while back are hitting the docks soon...Fucking Jackson...aside from spamming me relentlessly lately with their ever-growing more woke-and-woke ad campaigns in my inbox, it's either low-grade JS or X Series guitars then low-grade Indonesian-made Pro Series guitars, or high-priced US-made guitars (don't forget the custom shop!) so there's no middle ground except for a few of the recent Japanese-made guitars - a few. $1,199 gets you a topmount Floyd Rose Special...(groan), rosewood board, and (to me) a somewhat hideous-shaped axe. Good for Rob, though and whoever might dig this.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... atin-black
as someone who isn't a fan of rosewood fretboards this looks pretty damn cool with the black sharkfins, not a fan of the shape of the guitar really but great to see he gets a sig model that is a bit cheaper ,,, use to love death angel back in 89/90 but after they broke up and became "the organisation" I lost interest and haven't dipped back in to what they have done since