Signature Guitars?

WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Re: Signature Guitars?

Post by WGAFISHOME »

I have Lifeson's actual Les Paul that he used at the Hollywood Guitar Center Rock Walk Of Fame induction.

I purchased it right out of their museum window after agreed cash was handed over. They were super reluctant to sell it but cash is king as we all know. ;) ;) ;)

It's a good guitar with a nice dark fretboard. A bit of a prick to keep in tune & I don't really use it much as I'm mostly a Strat player.

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

CoolGuitarGear wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:05 pm
RockyStar wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:40 am I am really pleased with my Knaggs Steve Stevens SS2 models.
Those are friggin' pricey.
The cool shit always is.
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:32 pm It's a good guitar with a nice dark fretboard. A bit of a prick to keep in tune & I don't really use it much as I'm mostly a Strat player.
You would think for the price of those direct from Gibson, that it would keep its tune rather well. There's this tree dohikey that you can buy... it goes on the headstock and the strings cross under it. Robert's Guitar Dungeon demoed this a few months back, and he claims it works really well in keep Gibsons in tune.
John 14:6
Recruit

Post by John 14:6 »

RockyStar wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:31 pm Are you into them? Yes/No? If Yes, what do you have/want?
I can't help but like the models that are based guitars used by my favorite players. I have owned a few and wanted to own others. I owned a few Fender Yngwie models and a Jeff Beck model Strats. I have played plenty of others by Fender, Gibson, Carvin and other brands. The Carvin was thee Jason Becker model. My favorites were the Fender Tribute Yngwie Strat and the Gibson Oxblood Jeff Beck Les Paul.