NPD

PLX
Executive

Re: NPD

Post by PLX »

So, I went to my P.O. box at the UPS store just now, and they don't have the pickup.

They said to come back tomorrow afternoon.

It might be there then.

lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Those fags.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

lll wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:44 pmThose fags.
Now USPS is saying they don't know where it is, or when I will get it.

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:07 pm
lll wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:44 pmThose fags.
Now USPS is saying they don't know where it is, or when I will get it.

What does the tracking say from the shipper?
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:03 pmWhat does the tracking say from the shipper?
"The delivery status of your item has not been updated as of September 10, 2022, 1:00 am. We apologize that it may arrive later than expected."

AWAITING DELIVERY SCAN

..which makes no fucking sense because yesterday it said it was delivered to the local post office at 6:30 am, and was going to be delivered to my P.O. box at the UPS store yesterday before noon.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:11 pm
RockyStar wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:03 pmWhat does the tracking say from the shipper?
"The delivery status of your item has not been updated as of September 10, 2022, 1:00 am. We apologize that it may arrive later than expected."

AWAITING DELIVERY SCAN

..which makes no fucking sense because yesterday it said it was delivered to the local post office at 6:30 am, and was going to be delivered to my P.O. box at the UPS store yesterday before noon.
My bet is the driver got lazy and didn't deliver it and put it in limbo status. I have had that happen to me before and then all of a sudden the next day it is magically there in my mailbox and then later that night it shows delivered on the tracker and the time appeared like it was 4 or 5 hours earlier. The driver probably scans everything at once instead of each package at a time. Its bullshit but these lazy fuckers do it and find a way to cover their asses without getting us our deliveries like promised/scheduled. I am sorry this happened to you man. I know it can be frustrating.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Double fags.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:42 pm My bet is the driver got lazy and didn't deliver it and put it in limbo status. I have had that happen to me before and then all of a sudden the next day it is magically there in my mailbox and then later that night it shows delivered on the tracker and the time appeared like it was 4 or 5 hours earlier. The driver probably scans everything at once instead of each package at a time. Its bullshit but these lazy fuckers do it and find a way to cover their asses without getting us our deliveries like promised/scheduled. I am sorry this happened to you man. I know it can be frustrating.
I was hoping that was what happened.. but no.

I called the UPS store and they said USPS had already delivered and my pickup was not there. The owner said he would look for that tracking number when he picks up the mail from the post office on Monday.

It's just as well. I have that guitar completely torn down to replace frets, and the worn out volume pot.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:45 am
RockyStar wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:42 pm My bet is the driver got lazy and didn't deliver it and put it in limbo status. I have had that happen to me before and then all of a sudden the next day it is magically there in my mailbox and then later that night it shows delivered on the tracker and the time appeared like it was 4 or 5 hours earlier. The driver probably scans everything at once instead of each package at a time. Its bullshit but these lazy fuckers do it and find a way to cover their asses without getting us our deliveries like promised/scheduled. I am sorry this happened to you man. I know it can be frustrating.
I was hoping that was what happened.. but no.

I called the UPS store and they said USPS had already delivered and my pickup was not there. The owner said he would look for that tracking number when he picks up the mail from the post office on Monday.

It's just as well. I have that guitar completely torn down to replace frets, and the worn out volume pot.
Well....shit fuck piss. That's a bummer man.