Schmidt Array Pedalboards

Tuners, strings, picks etc
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Schmidt Array Pedalboards

Post by RockyStar »

These guys make a great pedalboard for whatever application needs you may have.

https://www.schmidtarray.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Re: Schmidt Array Pedalboards

Post by WGAFISHOME »

RockyStar wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:00 pm These guys make a great pedalboard for whatever application needs you may have.

A great looking and functional board. Thanks for the heads up. :!:
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:21 pm
RockyStar wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:00 pm These guys make a great pedalboard for whatever application needs you may have.

You are welcome brother. That is what this place is about man. Helping each other get to the poor house so we have house band. :lol:
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

RockyStar wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:31 pm

You are welcome brother. That is what this place is about man. Helping each other get to the poor house so we have house band. :lol:
That's true Bro and again, many thanks to you.

I have to give you the heads up though, there's only room for ONE lead/solo guitarist in the house band and that's ME so if you got any ideas you're rudely fucking mistaken! We all know every other prick is useless and we're the best so FUCK OFF !!! :!:

Just kidding............................................... as you know. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:39 pm

I have to give you the heads up though, there's only room for ONE lead/solo guitarist in the house band and that's ME so if you got any ideas you're rudely fucking mistaken! We all know every other prick is useless and we're the best so FUCK OFF !!! :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol

I will let you have your 20 seconds of fame per song as I will be writing the riffs, music, vocals and melodies to all the songs and will happily sit back and riff away while looking at a good ass... :lol:

:mrgreen:
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

RockyStar wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:44 pm

lol

I will let you have your 20 seconds of fame per song as I will be writing the riffs, music, vocals and melodies to all the songs and will happily sit back and riff away while looking at a good ass... :lol:

You fucking cheat, you'll get all the money/royalties while I'm being a poseur loser. That's just NOT fair!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

At least I'll get my dick sucked from the front row bitches! :lol:
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:54 pm

lol

You fucking cheat, you'll get all the money/royalties while I'm being a poseur loser. That's just NOT fair!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Business is business...

This is what you are thinking when it comes to front row bitches but in reality it is more like this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

RockyStar wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:04 pm

lol

Business is business...

This is what you are thinking when it comes to front row bitches but in reality it is more like this.
What kind of cruel bastard are you. :o :o :o :o

Maybe having it sucked is a little dangerous. Maybe I just have my balls hummed on, whatya think? ;) ;) ;)
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:16 pm

Business is business...

Maybe having it sucked is a little dangerous. Maybe I just have my balls hummed on, whatya think? ;) ;) ;)
Paging Donnie B. Clean up on stage right. Clean off on stage right. Donnie B. :lol:
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

RockyStar wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:20 pm
WGAFISHOME wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:16 pm

Business is business...

Paging Donnie B. Clean up on stage right. Clean off on stage right. Donnie B. :lol:
You're still a cunt!! :P :P :P :P