"Metal"musiciansdotorg - Cuck Central

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
User avatar
PLX
Middle Manager
Posts: 2298
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:46 pm
Location: Bandera, TX
Has thanked: 701 times
Been thanked: 1012 times

Re: "Metal"musiciansdotorg - Cuck Central

Post by PLX »

Looks like you gotta be a member of that site to see the post.
User avatar
Watson503
Team Leader
Posts: 999
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:02 am
Location: Katy, Texas
Has thanked: 1451 times
Been thanked: 572 times

Re: "Metal"musiciansdotorg - Cuck Central

Post by Watson503 »

RockyStar wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:38 pm
Watson503 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:02 pm All it takes is a tragedy for these cucks to show their true colors and start a circle jerk of posting...it goes from awful to worse by the third page where the HCIC posts a 2020 Texas voting map and tells all Texans to get fucked, another member who is actually a pretty good dude I've spoken to before and also is a former member of several 80s-90s thrash bands speaks-up and calls him out on his post - then the dogpiling begins...

https://www.metalmusicians.org/forum/ge ... -uvalde-tx
It won't let me see anything when I click the link.
Damn...they must have locked the visibility up recently for members only

Edit: so in response to the one member's post calling for reason, a mod responds with this:
"I know you're being flippant, which is pretty disgusting in the wake of a bunch of innocent children being fucking murdered, but I'll actually answer you straight...

If I have a semi-automatic, high capacity rifle, then I can establish a pretty big buffer zone to protect myself from people who don't have firearms. For example, if I'm at the end of a fifty foot long hallway, then you'll need at least three dozen people rushing me to take me out, knowing that half to two-thirds of them are going to die. Furthermore, every person I drop is going to be in the way of the people behind them, so you're probably never even going to get to me. I'll just calmly pick off people one by one, as they struggle and trip over dead bodies on the ground.

Replace that gun with a scalpel, and three or four guys will take me in a rush, no problem.

So, do you want to take Wayne LaPierre's cock out of your mouth and try again?"


The other member calling for some kind of reason responds to the above with this: "Firstly, I have no idea who Wayne whoever is. Secondly, there are plenty of situations where someone armed with a knife has performed a mass killing - so try reading up on such things instead of being a dick next time. Thirdly, go F yourself..."

And is then told he'll be banned...Originally posted by Überschall View Post

"Take a deep breath, or you'll be taking a nap."

His response was then followed with a ban.


"What? He can act like a sanctimonious twerp and I can't reply? Really?"
Last edited by Watson503 on Fri May 27, 2022 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell
User avatar
PLX
Middle Manager
Posts: 2298
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:46 pm
Location: Bandera, TX
Has thanked: 701 times
Been thanked: 1012 times

Re: "Metal"musiciansdotorg - Cuck Central

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:19 amWhat? He can act like a sanctimonious twerp and I can't reply? Really?
That's pretty much the pattern in today's society.

You have 99% of the population completely deluded and driven insane with greed and lust, chasing their own sin.

When a sane, moral person is exposed to this lunacy 24/7/365, eventually they will have some sort of reaction. The powers that be are not only waiting for this.. they are counting on it. That's when they pounce.

I can give you a thousand examples of this in our world today:

Parents watch their children being indoctrinated in the public schools with pornography in the school library, drag queen book readings, and homosexual indoctrination by sodomite teachers.. when the angry parents speak out at a school board meeting, the FBI goes after the parents - calling them "domestic terrorists".

Americans are now watching this country being invaded and destroyed by globalists policies, but any American who speaks out against this is labelled by the corporate media as a bigot, homophobe, racist, white supremacist, etc., etc..

Jesus Christ is my only comfort during these times. He is the only hope for any of us.

Unfortunately, most people will not turn to Christ, but instead keep flailing about searching for a secular answer to all these ills.

I hope everyone reading this realizes.. the time has long passed when elections, courts, police forces, or our military are going to save you from what's soon to come.


Read your Bible. Pray daily. Come to Christ.

May God bless you all.
User avatar
RockyStar
Executive
Posts: 4132
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:01 am
Has thanked: 738 times
Been thanked: 1185 times

Re: "Metal"musiciansdotorg - Cuck Central

Post by RockyStar »

Watson503 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:19 am
RockyStar wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:38 pm
Watson503 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:02 pm All it takes is a tragedy for these cucks to show their true colors and start a circle jerk of posting...it goes from awful to worse by the third page where the HCIC posts a 2020 Texas voting map and tells all Texans to get fucked, another member who is actually a pretty good dude I've spoken to before and also is a former member of several 80s-90s thrash bands speaks-up and calls him out on his post - then the dogpiling begins...

https://www.metalmusicians.org/forum/ge ... -uvalde-tx
It won't let me see anything when I click the link.
Damn...they must have locked the visibility up recently for members only

Edit: so in response to the one member's post calling for reason, a mod responds with this:
"I know you're being flippant, which is pretty disgusting in the wake of a bunch of innocent children being fucking murdered, but I'll actually answer you straight...

If I have a semi-automatic, high capacity rifle, then I can establish a pretty big buffer zone to protect myself from people who don't have firearms. For example, if I'm at the end of a fifty foot long hallway, then you'll need at least three dozen people rushing me to take me out, knowing that half to two-thirds of them are going to die. Furthermore, every person I drop is going to be in the way of the people behind them, so you're probably never even going to get to me. I'll just calmly pick off people one by one, as they struggle and trip over dead bodies on the ground.

Replace that gun with a scalpel, and three or four guys will take me in a rush, no problem.

So, do you want to take Wayne LaPierre's cock out of your mouth and try again?"


The other member calling for some kind of reason responds to the above with this: "Firstly, I have no idea who Wayne whoever is. Secondly, there are plenty of situations where someone armed with a knife has performed a mass killing - so try reading up on such things instead of being a dick next time. Thirdly, go F yourself..."

And is then told he'll be banned...Originally posted by Überschall View Post

"Take a deep breath, or you'll be taking a nap."

His response was then followed with a ban.


"What? He can act like a sanctimonious twerp and I can't reply? Really?"
Sheesh. Are they in merger talks with www.sevenstring.org ? ? ?
“You know what woke means, it means you’re a loser. Everything woke turns to shit. It’s true, look at what’s happened.”

Liberalism is a disease.

I Am Convinced That The Hardest Language To Speak For Some Is The Truth
User avatar
Watson503
Team Leader
Posts: 999
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:02 am
Location: Katy, Texas
Has thanked: 1451 times
Been thanked: 572 times

Re: "Metal"musiciansdotorg - Cuck Central

Post by Watson503 »

RockyStar wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:13 pm
Sheesh. Are they in merger talks with www.sevenstring.org ? ? ?
HAHA!!!! What's hilarious is the prick that originally started and sold sevenstring is the same bastard that owns that damn libtard haven - he sold sevenstring, started metalguitarist.org and then sold that place and he and the members didn't like the new ownership and lack of communication and changes they made after they bought the site so then he went and created metalmusicians so they'd have their place back as they wanted it - there are maybe 2 or 3 non hardcore leftists that post there anymore (I refuse to post there and solely lurk for the idiocy/comedy) so they've nearly created their utopia hahaha
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell
User avatar
RockyStar
Executive
Posts: 4132
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:01 am
Has thanked: 738 times
Been thanked: 1185 times

Re: "Metal"musiciansdotorg - Cuck Central

Post by RockyStar »

Watson503 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:20 pm
RockyStar wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:13 pm
Sheesh. Are they in merger talks with www.sevenstring.org ? ? ?
HAHA!!!! What's hilarious is the prick that originally started and sold sevenstring is the same bastard that owns that damn libtard haven - he sold sevenstring, started metalguitarist.org and then sold that place and he and the members didn't like the new ownership and lack of communication and changes they made after they bought the site so then he went and created metalmusicians so they'd have their place back as they wanted it - there are maybe 2 or 3 non hardcore leftists that post there anymore (I refuse to post there and solely lurk for the idiocy/comedy) so they've nearly created their utopia hahaha
Sounds like they could merge with the Soymore Duncan Forum as well...lol. They love their little bullshit utopia over there.
“You know what woke means, it means you’re a loser. Everything woke turns to shit. It’s true, look at what’s happened.”

Liberalism is a disease.

I Am Convinced That The Hardest Language To Speak For Some Is The Truth
User avatar
I.M. Woke
Recruit
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:30 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: "Metal"musiciansdotorg - Cuck Central

Post by I.M. Woke »

"Metal"musiciansdotorg is that the link? I love cucks! whats the link to the forum????
Social Justice Warrior with a big computer keyboard and a big mouth
User avatar
Tuco-Salamanca
FNG
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:07 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: "Metal"musiciansdotorg - Cuck Central

Post by Tuco-Salamanca »

I.M. Woke wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:41 pm "Metal"musiciansdotorg is that the link? I love cucks! whats the link to the forum????
Sounds like a love connection.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Tight! Tight, Tight, YEAH!
User avatar
Watson503
Team Leader
Posts: 999
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:02 am
Location: Katy, Texas
Has thanked: 1451 times
Been thanked: 572 times

Re: "Metal"musiciansdotorg - Cuck Central

Post by Watson503 »

I.M. Woke wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:41 pm "Metal"musiciansdotorg is that the link? I love cucks! whats the link to the forum????
Yeah, that's it - metalmusicians.org
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell
User avatar
RockyStar
Executive
Posts: 4132
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:01 am
Has thanked: 738 times
Been thanked: 1185 times

Re: "Metal"musiciansdotorg - Cuck Central

Post by RockyStar »

Watson503 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:01 am
I.M. Woke wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:41 pm "Metal"musiciansdotorg is that the link? I love cucks! whats the link to the forum????
Yeah, that's it - metalmusicians.org
So this www.metalmusicians.org forum is cuck central? I remember a time when Cuck's ( like those at www.metalmusicians.org ) and Metal would never be two words used together in the same sentence.
“You know what woke means, it means you’re a loser. Everything woke turns to shit. It’s true, look at what’s happened.”

Liberalism is a disease.

I Am Convinced That The Hardest Language To Speak For Some Is The Truth
Post Reply