What's The Latest With SoyTalk (rigtalk.com) ?

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

What's The Latest With SoyTalk (rigtalk.com) ?

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

Anyone have anything humorous to add?
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Re: What's The Latest With SoyTalk (rigtalk.com) ?

Post by RockyStar »

I wonder if any of the jab takers have become a statistic?
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:08 pmI wonder if any of the jab takers have become a statistic?
It's funny how all that is being hushed up..

:roll:
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:07 am
RockyStar wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:08 pmI wonder if any of the jab takers have become a statistic?
It's funny how all that is being hushed up..

True! I sincerely don't see any trace of some of the people that were there for a long time now. Some were probably just trolls and bots but some do make me wonder what happened to them.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:35 pm True! I sincerely don't see any trace of some of the people that were there for a long time now. Some were probably just trolls and bots but some do make me wonder what happened to them.
Yeah.

I'm seeing this sort of thing in real life too. People who took multiple death jabs turn up very ill, or dead.. and everyone starts trying to "explain it away".

There's a guitar player I've been following on the YouTube for many years now, "Doug Steele". He does a lot of VH lesson videos.

Anyway, he's in Australia. He's taken the vaxx. Now he's saying in his video blogs that outta nowhere he's got diverticulitis.

Of course, he goes on to say that it has nothing to do with the vaxx.. :roll:
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:09 pm
RockyStar wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:35 pm True! I sincerely don't see any trace of some of the people that were there for a long time now. Some were probably just trolls and bots but some do make me wonder what happened to them.
Yeah.

I'm seeing this sort of thing in real life too. People who took multiple death jabs turn up very ill, or dead.. and everyone starts trying to "explain it away".

There's a guitar player I've been following on the YouTube for many years now, "Doug Steele". He does a lot of VH lesson videos.

Anyway, he's in Australia. He's taken the vaxx. Now he's saying in his video blogs that outta nowhere he's got diverticulitis.

Of course, he goes on to say that it has nothing to do with the vaxx.. :roll:
This is where the big cover up and lying to not feel stupid come into play. This is a huge tragedy because fi they would come clean it would really sway things.

This weekend we just found out that mom in law took the jab out of fear and other family members pressuring her to do so. One of the kids in that family actually worked for the Gates foundation. They are liberal goons but "highly educated" and used that to convince her it was the right thing to do. She was afraid to tell us and regrets doing it as we have given her a bunch of info and she has gone through it and realized she made a mistake. So far, she has had no issues and it has been several months. Hopefully she got a placebo and the doctor didn't give her the real jab. Time will tell. We are absolutely shocked she did it. She is up in age but of great health and far more active than the average person at any age. She never gets sick, etc. We can't believe she allowed herself to get pressured into it. Sad.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:21 pm ..Hopefully she got a placebo and the doctor didn't give her the real jab..
This is the really weird thing about the vaxx..

There seems to be no consistency in the actual content of the jab.

There have been videos posted of pallets of the vaxx sitting out in the sun on a loading dock.. when this crap is supposed to have a chain of custody and stay refrigerated (or cryogenically frozen).

I do believe certain key people in media are getting saline injections (unbeknownst to even themselves) and then running around announcing the jabs to be "safe and effective".. even though they come down with Covid a short time later anyway.

Then, quite predictably, they start up with the mantra "I'm sure it would have been worse if I wasn't vaccinated!"

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:31 pm
RockyStar wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:21 pm ..Hopefully she got a placebo and the doctor didn't give her the real jab..
This is the really weird thing about the vaxx..

There seems to be no consistency in the actual content of the jab.

There have been videos posted of pallets of the vaxx sitting out in the sun on a loading dock.. when this crap is supposed to have a chain of custody and stay refrigerated (or cryogenically frozen).

I do believe certain key people in media are getting saline injections (unbeknownst to even themselves) and then running around announcing the jabs to be "safe and effective".. even though they come down with Covid a short time later anyway.

Then, quite predictably, they start up with the mantra "I'm sure it would have been worse if I wasn't vaccinated!"

I have read in a few places where the doctors know what it is and refuse to give it so they give a placebo or B vitamin shot, etc and let them think they got vexed. I have also read where the military's changed a lot of the shots out as well with non harmful things. They are tracking all of this stuff I am sure very vigorously. Regardless, we are still baffled at what she did.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:36 pm I have read in a few places where the doctors know what it is and refuse to give it so they give a placebo or B vitamin shot, etc and let them think they got vexed. I have also read where the military's changed a lot of the shots out as well with non harmful things. They are tracking all of this stuff I am sure very vigorously. Regardless, we are still baffled at what she did.
Most human beings have an insurmountable desire to conform to the world.. to belong.

They will literally sell their own soul to avoid being ostracized, or treated as an outcast.

"Social standing" is paramount to the way these people process their reality.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

RockyStar wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:08 pm I wonder if any of the jab takers have become a statistic?
I was curious so I went to someone's last post and it seems CNutz hasnot been seen since June 9, 2021............. that seems out of place for him.

Ry manchu was a bot operative who disappeared once they thought they were successful in nuking the OffTopic section, I haven't seen Fantom either.

I highly suspect an awake friend's wife and daughter may have taken the vaxxx to "KEEP THEIR JOB" and "TO TRAVEL".... he's gonna be crushed if they have been lying to him......
Last edited by harddriver on Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.