General State Of Typical Gear Forums 2021

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
PLX
Executive

Re: General State Of Typical Gear Forums 2021

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:17 pm I'm coming off about ten days fighting-off the moronic variant and after watching that feel like I just came out of a fever dream and really need to shower and possibly get tested for herpes...I'm at a loss for words, so much to take in in that video yet I don't want to, I just want to forget I ever saw that - but somehow don't think that is possible.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:28 pm
RockyStar wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:29 pm WHAT...............The HELL................IS........THAT?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!?!

I can't believe my eyes and ears. WTF?

I don't even know what to say.... :shock:
Well, this is what happens when you take a close look at the people who set themselves up as arbiters of guitar playing, tone, decorum, appropriateness, etc..

You see people who cannot play an instrument beyond a beginner level, can't carry a note in a bucket, dress like they're stuck in the 80's, struggling to hold on to some kind of long-lost dreams of fame..

.. and playing shitty music in a parking lot. :|
:lol: :lol: :lol:
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:17 pm I'm coming off about ten days fighting-off the moronic variant and after watching that feel like I just came out of a fever dream and really need to shower and possibly get tested for herpes...I'm at a loss for words, so much to take in in that video yet I don't want to, I just want to forget I ever saw that - but somehow don't think that is possible.
I am not even sure a gasoline bath and a wire brush could scrub that horror show off. I made it through 4 minutes and change and was feeling like I was in a coma at about the 1 minute mark and just couldn't respond so I kept watching. After I did muster the strength to shut it off I was in that proverbial daze for another 15 minutes or so. (Seriously). I can't imagine doing such a thing to myself. And she was serious too! That is the shocker. She really was serious and meant it...lol. I still have no words.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:25 am I am not even sure a gasoline bath and a wire brush could scrub that horror show off. I made it through 4 minutes and change and was feeling like I was in a coma at about the 1 minute mark and just couldn't respond so I kept watching. After I did muster the strength to shut it off I was in that proverbial daze for another 15 minutes or so. (Seriously). I can't imagine doing such a thing to myself. And she was serious too! That is the shocker. She really was serious and meant it...lol. I still have no words.
Deep fried Twinkies® are a helluva drug.. :|
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:39 am
RockyStar wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:25 am I am not even sure a gasoline bath and a wire brush could scrub that horror show off. I made it through 4 minutes and change and was feeling like I was in a coma at about the 1 minute mark and just couldn't respond so I kept watching. After I did muster the strength to shut it off I was in that proverbial daze for another 15 minutes or so. (Seriously). I can't imagine doing such a thing to myself. And she was serious too! That is the shocker. She really was serious and meant it...lol. I still have no words.
Deep fried Twinkies® are a helluva drug.. :|
She has definitely overdosed on the carnival food.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

PLX wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:02 pm Case in point: Here's the administrator/moderator of the old GuitarAmpBoard.com "GAB", Billy Lima and his wife, playing in a parking lot last summer.. :roll:

fucking hell :lol:
I can top that.

This douchehat (Aceman) is one of the highest post count member on the Seymour Duncan User Group Forum, and thinks he runs the place.

He's also one of those kinds of fuckwits who think that because they play (like shit) live, that he knows everything.

If you hang out long enough on the forum, you'll hear him blather about his fake PhD in "Psychology" and his mad karate skilz.

Observe the hax, they are strong with this one:

https://www.facebook.com/HollywoodBlvdR ... 197131909/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Ya know..

You watch these clips and think, "How in the hell are they not embarrassed by this ?"

:lol:
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

PLX wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:55 am
Ya know..

You watch these clips and think, "How in the hell are they not embarrassed by this ?"

Exactly.

Malignant narcissists are not steeped in reality.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Ya know..

Because they are living it! They are out there on the stage and doing it and bringing it that one time and you need to recognize and acknowledge it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

lll wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:26 am
Ya know..

Exactly.

Malignant narcissists are not steeped in reality.
Is there any reality at all? So far, I have seen ZERO between the two carnival barkers presented.