Clip Posting Brouhaha Over At Soymore Duncan

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
PLX
Executive

Re: Clip Posting Brouhaha Over At Soymore Duncan

Post by PLX »

lll wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:22 pm Not long ago I even started my own thread doing a "Suck Tone" challenge.

Put up my own shitty tone, shitty playing clip (that "all the gainzzz" Megadeth clip).

Still had very few contributors... out of a total of tens of thousands of members. :lol:
When I get my shitty amps fixed, I'll record a clip of my shitty playing and shitty tone, and post it there on that shitty forum.

:|
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

The new thread made exposes Mincer's bullshit, biased ways over there. He is just sitting on that thread waiting to pounce. There is too much truth being exposed so he has to call out said truths and try to get the topic to posting clips...lol. What a fucking sham. :lol: That place is comedy gold. :lol:
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

PLX wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:57 am
lll wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:22 pm Not long ago I even started my own thread doing a "Suck Tone" challenge.

Put up my own shitty tone, shitty playing clip (that "all the gainzzz" Megadeth clip).

Still had very few contributors... out of a total of tens of thousands of members. :lol:
When I get my shitty amps fixed, I'll record a clip of my shitty playing and shitty tone, and post it there on that shitty forum.

:|
Don't bother - Soymore forum is dying and dying fast.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

It has been dead for along time. That is what happens when you have disgruntled Disney natives running the asylum.