Watch This Soymore Duncan Thread When You Get The Chance

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
lll
Middle Manager

Watch This Soymore Duncan Thread When You Get The Chance

Post by lll »

I posted a simple "real amp or not?" thread with a poll... with a simple "real amp" or "software amp" vote choice.

While reading, keep in mind of course that this is supposed to be a pickup / guitar gear forum.

Some get it (simple easy fun poll), the usual do not.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/forum/a ... not-1-poll
Last edited by lll on Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Re: Watch This Soymore Duncan Thread When You Get The Chance

Post by PLX »

Only a few responses so far, and a couple of those say they aren't going to even try.. :roll:

I have a bunch of clips I recorded several years ago using a modeling amp.

I did some post production EQ, and honestly it's tough to tell it's a modeling amp.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

"You mean to tell me I'm supposed to play through these things...?!!! Hell, I thought they were strictly for taking pictures and posting NAD's so I could gloat on the forums and social media groups and SOMETIMES maybe tryin' to find muh tone..."
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Out of a roughly average 350 users (not guests) showing online... all day... only 3 people have voted. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They're far more interested in using Seymour's forum as their own personal Facebook social soiree' than anything else. :roll:

This is how I know (among other things, including the mass exodus of serious players from there) guitar playing in general is dying a slow death, and that particular forum is pretty much stagnant. I don't think said forum will truly die because the brand name is big, but it is a almost a "zombie" now.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Got a little action, but man - that place is so dead.

And of course, the usual "we think we own Seymour's forum" fuckfaces pulling their usual trolling BS.

They don't like it when I post anything; even straight up posting like this supposed-to-be-fun-poll... bet you can figure out why. :lol:

Even Mincer doesn't fucking get it. He apparently thinks those fuckfaces Aceman, Securb, beaubrummels and LesStrat are valuable members to the community. Even after he banned Aceman for four months for drunken shitposting. Even after numerous actual valuable members left the place over the years. Even when all they do is mostly post about off-topic bullshit and occasionally gear. Even when they're using Seymour's forum as their own personal Facebook. Even when they're blatantly team trolling and circle jerking each other. Even after I showed him proof in quotes of what several former members said about the place and the jerks.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I posted a 2nd round as this one is almost over; my 1st attempt at Brian May tone.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

I voted real amp on the first one and software amp on the second. I'd also like the record to reflect that I think that Securb dude really is a twat, also.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

The Soymore Forum can suck a bag of dicks. The usual assholes posting the usual bullshit that has nothing to do with anything aside from drunk happy hour. It has become a spin off of Facebook for the usual low life hack trolls residing there. I am done with the place. It is becoming the next www.sevenstring.org and www.thegearpage.net and nobody needs another cockfag, liberal left forum. I am sure they will all be crushed when "mental insanity month" ends tonight.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Watson503 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:42 pm I voted real amp on the first one and software amp on the second. I'd also like the record to reflect that I think that Securb dude really is a twat, also.
I've posted the results for the 1st. 8-)

Yes, Securb is quite the cunt. He even went so far as to lie about me in that thread and claim I was PM'ing members and trying to get them to come over here... which is BS and, by the way, is exactly what he's done in the past:

Aceman, beaubrummels, Les Strat and a handful of Securb's bitches are all on his (now hidden) TMR Zoo forum. Said forum used to be visible and you'd see most of the members were from Seymour Duncan forum; complaining about it. :lol:

He's called me a racist before as well on SDUGF - which is complete bullshit.

Yes, quite the cunt Securb is.

Lie, cheat and steal is the only thing he's good at because he sucks hard at life, guitar and everything else. :roll:
Last edited by lll on Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

RockyStar wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:07 pm The Soymore Forum can suck a bag of dicks. The usual assholes posting the usual bullshit that has nothing to do with anything aside from drunk happy hour. It has become a spin off of Facebook for the usual low life hack trolls residing there. I am done with the place. It is becoming the next www.sevenstring.org and www.thegearpage.net and nobody needs another cockfag, liberal left forum. I am sure they will all be crushed when "mental insanity month" ends tonight.
There are a handful of decent dudes left, but the vast majority have left a long time ago.

I think if they dumped Securb, Aceman, beaubrummels, Les Strat things would improve quite a bit. They're a cancer (team trolling / circle jerking) and a huge distraction (pizza, sports, soccer moms, etc) from the reason why the SDUGF forum exists.

But you'd need to get a good amount of new blood in as well (who come to talk shop and not pizza) to really make it what it once was... just not seeing that at this point in human history.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

BTW, can't say I didn't "call it" on this one. It's like I'm a mind reader or prognosticator or somethin! :lol: :lol: :lol: