Hey Rockystar

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
lll
Middle Manager

Hey Rockystar

Post by lll »

I don't see you posting on SDUGF much anymore - get tired of Securb & Ace's general soyboy douchebaggery? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Re: Hey Rockystar

Post by RockyStar »

lll wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:48 am I don't see you posting on SDUGF much anymore - get tired of Securb & Ace's general soyboy douchebaggery? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Yes! Yes I did. I got tired of the bullshit in every thread via the circle jerk cluster fuck usuals. Every time I or anybody else tried bringing proper musical or gear content to the table it was always a bitch fest by them and then back to ear fatigue, pizza, growing pot, drinking booze and more arguing about shit they are clueless about. I am sure they have given each other monkey pox by now with all the circle jerking ass play they are tied up in with each other. It is probably time for them to get another booster to make it all better.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

RockyStar wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:16 pm Every time I or anybody else tried bringing proper musical or gear content to the table it was always a bitch fest by them and then back to ear fatigue, pizza, growing pot, drinking booze and more arguing about shit they are clueless about.
I noticed that. Repeated, countless attempts by you to start an actual, legit gear conversation, only to get a couple of on-topic responses (from a forum that has tens of thousands of supposed members) and a bunch of useless static.
RockyStar wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:16 pmI am sure they have given each other monkey pox by now with all the circle jerking ass play they are tied up in with each other.
Yep - they've been fucking each other in the ass for years now. Apparently it's the only thing they're good at, because they can't play guitar for shit.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

lll wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:24 pm
RockyStar wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:16 pm Every time I or anybody else tried bringing proper musical or gear content to the table it was always a bitch fest by them and then back to ear fatigue, pizza, growing pot, drinking booze and more arguing about shit they are clueless about.
I noticed that. Repeated, countless attempts by you to start an actual, legit gear conversation, only to get a couple of on-topic responses (from a forum that has tens of thousands of supposed members) and a bunch of useless static.
RockyStar wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:16 pmI am sure they have given each other monkey pox by now with all the circle jerking ass play they are tied up in with each other.
Yep - they've been fucking each other in the ass for years now. Apparently it's the only thing they're good at, because they can't play guitar for shit.
:lol:

I couldn't get those fuckers to talk about anything musical (and they are on a gear forum). Zoom calls, dope, booze, pizza, constant bickering and ignorance was their strong suit'. Maybe I should have gone to a Zoom call forum and talked guitar stuff. I probably would have been better off. After a while I just gave up on the place. Too much Soy for me man. If it came down to washing Rosie O'Donnel's back or hanging out there I am not sure which I would choose....and THAT is a tragedy.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

RockyStar wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:40 pm :lol:

I couldn't get those fuckers to talk about anything musical (and they are on a gear forum). Zoom calls, dope, booze, pizza, constant bickering and ignorance was their strong suit'. Maybe I should have gone to a Zoom call forum and talked guitar stuff. I probably would have been better off. After a while I just gave up on the place. Too much Soy for me man. If it came down to washing Rosie O'Donnel's back or hanging out there I am not sure which I would choose....and THAT is a tragedy.
Wait, could you repeat that? I've got ear fatigue from swapping out pickups...