Like I've Said Before Many Times: This Fuckin' Idiot (Securb)

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
lll
Middle Manager

Like I've Said Before Many Times: This Fuckin' Idiot (Securb)

Post by lll »

Want a good chuckle? Then read this dumbass thread about a moron (Securb) and his Marshall JCM 2000 "making strange noises":

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/forum/a ... nge-noises

Page 2 gets laughable, after Securb buys a voltage tester for outlets... and devastone and JMP/HBE patiently try to teach this fucking idiot about electricity:
Securb wrote:Why do you need a ground to check voltage?
devastone wrote:You don't.
Securb wrote:I know, it was a rethorical question
(saving face there... :roll: )

At this point, JMP/HBE posts a YouTube vid on "why outlets have three holes"

Devastone continues on:
devastone wrote:You don't need the ground plug to measure the voltage, to plug the amp into, yes you do.
Securb wrote:I have multiple multimeters and voltage meters none of them have a ground. I like this meter because I can plug it in, set it and forget it. As there is demand on the system I can see how the power is fluctuating or instantly see the voltage if my amps do something unexpected.
"I have multiple multimeters and voltage meters none of them have a ground." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...JMP/HBE explains about the shunt resistor.

At this point, JMP/HBE shows a pic of his gear and room and explains things further...

To which dumbass (In-Securb) responds with a pic of the (bigger) practice space he rents with his homo buddies:
Securb wrote:Thank you for your advice. I am not having the problem in my house it is in my rehearsal studio. We are talking a lot more gear and industrial heating and cooling systems than what you are showing in your picture. It is not just my amp that is having problems it is multiple amps. (etc...)
I mean, when you're exposed as a fool by people who know better, gotta throw in that dick measuring to re-establish dominance, right? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by lll on Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
lll
Middle Manager

Re: Like I've Said Before Many Times: This Fuckin' Idiot (Securb)

Post by lll »

I've added a little to the conversation. :mrgreen:
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

So from that band practice space photo I did a little digging and found his band's page...JFC...There's a Rob Zombie cringe - I mean cover a bit down if anyone is interested.

https://www.facebook.com/GOZ211/
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:24 am So from that band practice space photo I did a little digging and found his band's page...JFC...There's a Rob Zombie cringe - I mean cover a bit down if anyone is interested.

Nice effort, but no, that's just a general band rehearsal space that is rented out. So you're prolly looking at an older set of pics of the previous band.

Either that, or that band is the current band renting, and In-Securb knows them, and is lying to everyone on the forum that he's a band member with pics of the practice space. Which I wouldn't put past him, because he's a fucking liar who has lied before many times. Or they're another band who uses the same space but on different days / times.

I doubt his thing could even be called a "band"; more like a bunch of homos decided to rent out a space so they could circlejerk, with Securb as the pivot man... hey-oooooo!
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

lll wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:07 pm
Watson503 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:24 am So from that band practice space photo I did a little digging and found his band's page...JFC...There's a Rob Zombie cringe - I mean cover a bit down if anyone is interested.

Nice effort, but no, that's just a general band rehearsal space that is rented out. So you're prolly looking at an older set of pics of the previous band.

Either that, or that band is the current band renting, and In-Securb knows them, and is lying to everyone on the forum that he's a band member with pics of the practice space. Which I wouldn't put past him, because he's a fucking liar who has lied before many times. Or they're another band who uses the same space but on different days / times.

I doubt his thing could even be called a "band"; more like a bunch of homos decided to rent out a space so they could circlejerk, with Securb as the pivot man... hey-oooooo!
Hahaha!!!
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:12 pmHahaha!!!
Watson, do you know of that band rehearsal space in downtown Houston ?

Not making this up.. it was in a former toilet factory located right next door to a (still operating) Chinese fortune cookie bakery.

I used to rent a rehearsal space there back in the 90's.. Cannot remember what the hell that place was called, but it was a bizarre place. All the rehearsal rooms were cinder block walled, no windows, huge steel door with two huge padlocks on the outside of the door.

I remember the area was crawling with homeless zombies at night. You could hear the dull roar & thump from 10~15 metal bands practicing inside while the smell of baking fortune cookies wafted out into the street.

I hated being in that room because anyone could have slapped a padlock on the outside of those damn steel doors and you'd just fucking die in there.. no one would ever hear you scream. :lol:

I'd crank my 100W Laney amp and 4x12 cab in there for hours, every day.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

PLX wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:23 pm
Watson503 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:12 pmHahaha!!!
Watson, do you know of that band rehearsal space in downtown Houston ?

Not making this up.. it was in a former toilet factory located right next door to a (still operating) Chinese fortune cookie bakery.

I used to rent a rehearsal space there back in the 90's.. Cannot remember what the hell that place was called, but it was a bizarre place. All the rehearsal rooms were cinder block walled, no windows, huge steel door with two huge padlocks on the outside of the door.

I remember the area was crawling with homeless zombies at night. You could hear the dull roar & thump from 10~15 metal bands practicing inside while the smell of baking fortune cookies wafted out into the street.

I hated being in that room because anyone could have slapped a padlock on the outside of those damn steel doors and you'd just fucking die in there.. no one would ever hear you scream. :lol:

I'd crank my 100W Laney amp and 4x12 cab in there for hours, every day.
I know EXACTLY where you're talking about - it used to be known as the Maggot Colony! Hold on...I'll find out the exact address and current name....it is still around but been rebranded - I went with a friend to audition for a band there in 92 or so and that place was a trip! Haha!!!!

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

2300 McKinney St

https://www.google.com/maps/place/2300+ ... B16BAgIEAI

So not too long ago it was actually back open for business by another name but from searching it seems shut-down - there is some Facebook group dedicated to the old place hahaha

https://www.facebook.com/groups/56509523345/