(In) Securb Just Tried Burying My Post Again On SDUGF

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
lll
Middle Manager

(In) Securb Just Tried Burying My Post Again On SDUGF

Post by lll »

Posted my LeTekro tone clip in Pedals on Seymour Duncan User Group Forum, and Insecure Securb spam posted in the category so my post dropped to the 2nd page.

So I bumped it back to the top with another relevant clip and said:
And here's the intro, just for Securb, who thinks he's clever by bumping posts so my post gets buried on the next page.
This shithead Securb is so obviously beyond butthurt and insecure because he can't play guitar.

("How butthurt and insecure is he?")

He's so butthurt and insecure, that when someone posts a clip that's good, at best he won't say anything, and at worst he'll spam post in that category until the clip post is on the 2nd or 3rd page; thereby buried. You see, in his twisted, fucked up mind he now has, at least temporarily, "full control" and is the better guitar player... :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is just one of the methods that InSecurb and his failed "guitarist" faggot buddies use to try to control the forum.

Now just try to imagine a supposedly grown man spam posting to bury someone's post... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The funny thing is, because of their repeated bullshit (and they'll never admit to it), members have been leaving in droves because they're sick of it.

Soon, everyone else will be gone...
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Re: (In) Securb Just Tried Burying My Post Again On SDUGF

Post by PLX »

So, he's posting clips of him playing ?

Or just posting nonsense.
lll
Middle Manager

Re: (In) Securb Just Tried Burying My Post Again On SDUGF

Post by lll »

PLX wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:42 pm So, he's posting clips of him playing ?

Or just posting nonsense.
He's bumping (with short responses) any other threads (by anyone) in the same category... so my thread gets pushed down the line... and eventually bumped off the 1st page (the visible "front page") to the 2nd page. He's done this before as well.

He won't post clips of himself playing, he sucks too much. The very few he has (you've heard one of them) are very, very rare occurrances. :lol:
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.