Is The Gear Page Full Of Millennial Homos?

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
lll
Middle Manager

Is The Gear Page Full Of Millennial Homos?

Post by lll »

Flipping through various threads and the taste in music (generally speaking) seems to have a serious beta male soy stank about it.

If this is indicative of what is popular amongst the millennial/y/z crowd, no wonder guitar playing is dying.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Re: Is The Gear Page Full Of Millennial Homos?

Post by PLX »

lll wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:23 am Flipping through various threads and the taste in music (generally speaking) seems to have a serious beta male soy stank about it.

If this is indicative of what is popular amongst the millennial/y/z crowd, no wonder guitar playing is dying.
I was gonna ask..

Since I've been on there certain people seem to have vanished. Certain very vocal leftoids that were on there before..

Oh, there's still some posters that I think are agents/bots pushing the official narrative - talking about "horse dewormer" and how Biden's not the cause of the price of gas, or inflation, or the border crisis... the same old tired talking points from the past year or so.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

In a word.....FUCK YES!
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

I blame that TGP crowd for shit like this dude below - other than buying followers, how the fuck does this Paul Davids dude have almost 3 million subscribers? Total cuckery/faggotry going on and I blame TGP and its ilk as they seem the main den/hive of this bullshit

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:25 pm I blame that TGP crowd for shit like this dude below - other than buying followers, how the fuck does this Paul Davids dude have almost 3 million subscribers? Total cuckery/faggotry going on and I blame TGP and its ilk as they seem the main den/hive of this bullshit

Yeah, and that dude with the purple lipstick is freaking me out.

:?
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

PLX wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:32 am

HAHAHA!!!!!!
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:25 pm
PLX wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:32 am

HAHAHA!!!!!!
Seriously, she's like one of these people who keep getting promoted lately by anyone and everyone on YouTube, and I watch/listen to her bullshit noodling and her goofy facial expressions while doing it and I'm like, "What the fuck !" :lol:

There's nothing remarkable abut her guitar playing.

And yet everyone is making like it's the second coming of Jimi Hendrix, or something.

What a load of crap. :x
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

PLX wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:42 pm
Seriously, she's like one of these people who keep getting promoted lately by anyone and everyone on YouTube, and I watch/listen to her bullshit noodling and her goofy facial expressions while doing it and I'm like, "What the fuck !" :lol:

There's nothing remarkable abut her guitar playing.

And yet everyone is making like it's the second coming of Jimi Hendrix, or something.

What a load of crap. :x
I agree, wholeheartedly. Your post inspired me to run a quick search on Google and the top three results they showed - with a little picture beside them - Jared Dines, Steve Terreberry, and Rob Scallon (the picture next to that turd Terreberry fits him perfectly. I remember he was invited to play bass for/tour with Dragon Force and declined due to "anxiety issues"...Anyway, the below video was in the search results and such originality and emotion and virtuosity I'd never heard...I kid, it reminded me more of a jumble of Guitar World lessons strung together

PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:41 pm I agree, wholeheartedly. Your post inspired me to run a quick search on Google and the top three results they showed - with a little picture beside them - Jared Dines, Steve Terreberry, and Rob Scallon (the picture next to that turd Terreberry fits him perfectly. I remember he was invited to play bass for/tour with Dragon Force and declined due to "anxiety issues"...Anyway, the below video was in the search results and such originality and emotion and virtuosity I'd never heard...I kid, it reminded me more of a jumble of Guitar World lessons strung together
If there were any justice in this world, Larry Basilio would be flicking her bean on OnlyFans for Zelle payments right now.. instead of clogging up my damned YouTube feed with her bullshit, meandering riffage.

8-)
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

PLX wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:59 pm
If there were any justice in this world, Larry Basilio would be flicking her bean on OnlyFans for Zelle payments right now.. instead of clogging up my damned YouTube feed with her bullshit, meandering riffage.

8-)