Message For PLX, harddriver & Watson

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
administrator
Site Admin

Re: Message For PLX, harddriver & Watson

Post by administrator »

lll wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:00 am There's so much more, but that's all for now.

I have one last question, though, for each of you:

How does it feel to be Nero's little bitch all snuggled up under MonkeyMan's Global Mod ballsack; getting into arguments with paid posters?

Every one of you is a fucking rig-talk.com tool and yet you're too stupid to realize it. :lol:
Tools. Each and every one.
Shayno
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Shayno »

There's a lot of trolling going on over at Rig Talk.

I think they allow ALT accounts, though I'm not sure why.

After being on there and reading a good bit, I think the site has been taken over by Satanists.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Shayno wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:33 pm There's a lot of trolling going on over at Rig Talk.

After being on there and reading a good bit, I think the site has been taken over by Satanists.
There's always been trolling going on over there, and it's not trolling just for trolling's sake.

It's trolling designed to keep people posting and keep the website stats up. Trolling/arguing gets and keeps people posting.

They definitely allow ALTs there (MonkeyMan the Traitor said as much) because it's too much of a pain in the ass to scrub all of them from the board and because the more "posters", the more it looks like there's activity.

The whole thing is a scam.

The entire site is owned by Bordas Media, a Eurotrash French company with highly questionable intentions for said forum. I'd venture to say that at least 75% of the posters there don't even play the guitar, if not more. And it's already well known to have a retinue of paid posters to make the place look alive (as per previous explanation). The small cadre of posters that do play guitar there don't even realize they are just tools.

Also, I don't know about satanists, but there are more than a fair share of posters there that are twisted as fuck.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

Shayno wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:33 pm There's a lot of trolling going on over at Rig Talk.

Welcome Shayno! Seen you on rig-talk.com, are you Aussie? 8-)
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
Shayno
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Shayno »

lll wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:05 pm Also, I don't know about satanists, but there are more than a fair share of posters there that are twisted as fuck.
They are Luciferians, mate.

They are quite open about it.

There are a few good Christians on that site, but they are being overrun right now in the OTC section by the devil-worshipping cock-smokers who are masquerading as "TGP refugees".
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

Shayno wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:45 pm They are Luciferians, mate.

There are a few good Christians on that site, but they are being overrun right now in the OTC section by the devil-worshipping cock-smokers who are masquerading as "TGP refugees".
Saw this and have to add my 2 pence = sounds like they deserve each other then.

Oh BTW, you try really, really hard to sound Aussie, but it says here your location is in Texas. ;)

We have a Kiwi here but he's an actual Kiwi. 8-)

Into the bin you go!

Better get a better VPN. :lol:
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Ritchie's Party Hat wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:06 pm
Shayno wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:45 pm They are Luciferians, mate.

Saw this and have to add my 2 pence = sounds like they deserve each other then.

Oh BTW, you try really, really hard to sound Aussie, but it says here your location is in Texas. ;)

We have a Kiwi here but he's an actual Kiwi. 8-)

Into the bin you go!

Better get a better VPN. :lol:
:lol: Fucking PLX and his alt-itis. Thinks he's so clever with his VPN... :roll:
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.