The Worst Part Of Joining rig-talk.com

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
lll
Middle Manager

The Worst Part Of Joining rig-talk.com

Post by lll »

Is you lose your guitar playing focus by constantly arguing with paid posters and bots.

Suddenly, gear and playing aren't as important... what's important is getting on rig-talk.com and getting stimulus by interacting with a bunch of non-playing paid circus clowns and monkeys throwing poop; designed to do just that to keep you coming back for more.

Then you start cutting down on practicing. Then your skill level diminishes. Then you just stop playing guitar altogether.

If you're like pitiful DanishDon (Donnie Belanger) for example, you spend your entire day on there.. your whole day is completely fucking wasted.

And for what? Not a goddamned thing.

What a fucking waste of a life.
Last edited by lll on Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
motsm
FNG

Re: The Worst Part Of Joining rig-talk.com

Post by motsm »

Making this a global sticky.

Agreed! People who join poop flinging contest places like rig talk dot com and stay there are people who lead empty meaningless lives and who have nothing better to do with their time.

Birds of a feather.............
I'm the man on the silver mountain.
SQUAREHEAD
FNG

Post by SQUAREHEAD »

In my opinion, the worst part of rigtalk.com (OffTopic Section) is that I believe there are numerous troll accounts just there to consistently take the opposite viewpoint of any given thread.

As soon as you get a good discussion going on a topic, every single time, out of nowhere, a group of trolls attacks the thread. They don’t attack it with critical thinking, or good discussion and debate.

Just trolling.
Larry Dino
Bogner Cabs
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

SQUAREHEAD wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 10:48 pm In my opinion, the worst part of rigtalk.com (OffTopic Section) is that I believe there are numerous troll accounts just there to consistently take the opposite viewpoint of any given thread.

As soon as you get a good discussion going on a topic, every single time, out of nowhere, a group of trolls attacks the thread. They don’t attack it with critical thinking, or good discussion and debate.

Just trolling.
Precisely. And it is designed to be that way.
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
SQUAREHEAD
FNG

Post by SQUAREHEAD »

Ritchie's Party Hat wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 11:28 pm
SQUAREHEAD wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 10:48 pm In my opinion, the worst part of rigtalk.com (OffTopic Section) is that I believe there are numerous troll accounts just there to consistently take the opposite viewpoint of any given thread.

Just trolling.
Precisely. And it is designed to be that way.
By who, though🤔
The income can’t be so high from advertising that they can afford to have (Bordas Media) staff trolling?
I’m not disagreeing with you at all, Ritchie, just trying to make some sense of it👍
Larry Dino
Bogner Cabs
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

SQUAREHEAD wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:08 am By who, though🤔
The income can’t be so high from advertising that they can afford to have (Bordas Media) staff trolling?
I’m not disagreeing with you at all, Ritchie, just trying to make some sense of it👍
Nero (Nicholas Debarnot) and the owners, plus the occasional random troll.

All that arguing/trolling keeps members posting and coming back for more. It keeps the forum active.

For example, they haven't banned Donnie and all his ALTs, and they never will. And there's a reason for that.

No gear forum worth its salt would allow a shit-disturber like Donnie to continue to post; he would be perma-banned.

It's nothing but a big fake circus full of clowns throwing pies. Yet people keep paying admission... :lol:
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
SQUAREHEAD
FNG

Post by SQUAREHEAD »

Ritchie's Party Hat wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 4:54 am
SQUAREHEAD wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:08 am By who, though🤔
Nero (Nicholas Debarnot) and the owners, plus the occasional random troll.

All that arguing/trolling keeps members posting and coming back for more. It keeps the forum active.

For example, they haven't banned Donnie and all his ALTs, and they never will. And there's a reason for that.

No gear forum worth its salt would allow a shit-disturber like Donnie to continue to post; he would be perma-banned.

It's nothing but a big fake circus full of clowns throwing pies. Yet people keep paying admission... :lol:
Yes, Brother.
All true👍

And yes, the fact that Donnie (and his personal troll farm) is still there says it all.
Larry Dino
Bogner Cabs
ShredSquatch
Recruit

Post by ShredSquatch »

I just can't figure out that site.. :?

Their monthly ad revenue is less than $700. Annually it's like $8K

That's a joke, financially speaking !

It's as if that site exists only to be someone's tax write-off.

The way the moderators are running it is completely counterintuitive. Everything they do is the opposite of how you should run a business to make money.

And I swear if I live to be 100, I will never understand what the relationship is between this "Donnie" character and the two moderators there.

They are willing to burn down the entire fucking site to allow Donnie to use it as his personal playground.

Also, notice.. no matter how insane Donnie or his ALT accounts post on there, not one of the leftoids will call him out on it.
SQUAREHEAD
FNG

Post by SQUAREHEAD »

ShredSquatch wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 2:02 pm I just can't figure out that site.. :?

Their monthly ad revenue is less than $700. Annually it's like $8K

That's a joke, financially speaking !

It's as if that site exists only to be someone's tax write-off.

The way the moderators are running it is completely counterintuitive. Everything they do is the opposite of how you should run a business to make money.

And I swear if I live to be 100, I will never understand what the relationship is between this "Donnie" character and the two moderators there.

They are willing to burn down the entire fucking site to allow Donnie to use it as his personal playground.

Also, notice.. no matter how insane Donnie or his ALT accounts post on there, not one of the leftoids will call him out on it.

And they never will😉

All the world is a stage. And that place is a circus.
Rigged Talk,
‘Donnie’s Troll Farm’.
Larry Dino
Bogner Cabs
ShredSquatch
Recruit

Post by ShredSquatch »