Listen To rig-talk.com Members Whinge And Weep About... rig-talk.com!

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Listen To rig-talk.com Members Whinge And Weep About... rig-talk.com!

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

Like we were saying, rig-talk.com owners and Monkey Man won't lift a finger to excise Donnie B. the Fag and other troll - ALT accounts.
Because they create activity!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/ ... is.267049/
Bag Man wrote:@Donnie B Our very own doing what he does best...............ALL the fucking time.
Picasso wrote:I agree with you but he was baiting as usual. You just have to know how this sick fuck thinks.
In comes Monkey Man with his limp wristed moderator technique:
Monkey Man wrote:Members aren't happy about this thread; received a report.

Considering the fact that pedo accusations are flung around as jibes willy-nilly here, the background "environment" is likely to result in a shitshow IMHO.

Will monitor the thread but it stays for now. If I had to guess I'd say it won't last long.

The thread is still alive and running! :lol:
311splawndude wrote:OP - I don't know what your intent here at R-T is but I don't need to see your personal file pics to tell you that I do not approve.

This is all getting beyond disgusting.
Funk'n Metal wrote:You're literally a sociopath scumbag and part of the circle jerk of the virtue signalling pedo dipshit squad around here. It's funny how every single one of most of y'alls posts are in OTC, but you're here for "nothing but good deeds" and are "always the victims." You constantly lose battles with everyone else, and just like Donnie and TV you stupidly thought I was going to be your easy prey. "I can't win against these men, so let me go after a woman whose ignored me up to the point where I attack her in our first encounter." 100% of you did that, btw. Literally, all of you. That's who you are. Grown children pretending to be men. Your lives are obviously low quality, and you're desperate for attention no matter the cost of your reputation. Maybe, go do something with your lives instead of being racist and/or homophobic victims of everything.
ccn wrote:Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeee, like you ever had an assumption that was correct . You're a freak and 100% incorrect about everything .
And then this lickspittle chimes in again:
311splawndude wrote:I respect your judgement and edit Brother Monkey:

It IS classic Donnie B though. He knows what he is doing. He is a pro at this. Most sociopaths are. He threw that out there. I think he practically made a thread about it. Introducing her, her name and a pic of the two of them IIRC. Kind of like harassing Funk'n Metal to post the dang PM. Then pulling it back. He knows what he is doing. It is purposely trying trick fellow Rig-Talkers. That's how I see it. Fucker.
PLX wrote:Someone is harvesting usernames of people who used to be on TGP, and creating these bullshit ALT accounts here.

The majority of these accounts are not the people I remember.

It's a fucking troll farm going on up in here.
Many of these douchefarts crying and complaining over there were once members here who jumped ship from rig-talk.com, but decided the EuroSoy dripping from Nero's teat was too delicious, so they went back. :lol:

But wait for the kicker in the next post, yep!
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Re: Listen To rig-talk.com Members Whinge And Weep About... rig-talk.com!

Here's the kicker!

rizla asks:
rizla wrote:Is there some way we could build a wall, install a simple and harsh screening and probation process and maybe stem the flow a bit?
Monkey Man, Global Moderator responds with:
Monkey Man wrote:Unfortunately it'd have to be hundreds of miles long, very-high and it'd cost a fortune to build and maintain.

Beyond RT's budget I'm afraid.
Anyone who owns or runs an internet forum knows there are many simple ways to screen members who join. We have our very own here and it is 100% effective and doesn't cost a thing.

So there's your proof right there that rig-talk.com doesn't give a shite if their forum is full of ALTs and pedos and poofters pushing agendas.

Let's not forget Monkey Man's limp wristed moderating technique either! It's limp wristed for a reason, people!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pink Floyd
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Finally:

Stop your whinging and Embrace the Soy, faggots! You wanted and asked for it, and rig-talk.com will never ban them! :lol:

We of course are quite pleased to report that we have zero fags, pedos and trolls on our forum.
Why, because we're actually conservative and actually play our guitars. We care. :lol:

Pink Floyd
administrator
Site Admin

Post by administrator »

What a shithole that place is. And there's MonkeyMan being MonkeyMan (a useless whore).

They're all choking on the soy milk they crave so much. Suck it down, bitches. Enjoy your shithole. Choke on it. :lol:
administrator
Site Admin

Post by administrator »

Ritchie's Party Hat wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:12 pm Here's the kicker!

rizla asks:
rizla wrote:Is there some way we could build a wall, install a simple and harsh screening and probation process and maybe stem the flow a bit?
Monkey Man, Global Moderator responds with:
Monkey Man wrote:Unfortunately it'd have to be hundreds of miles long, very-high and it'd cost a fortune to build and maintain.

Beyond RT's budget I'm afraid.
Anyone who owns or runs an internet forum knows there are many simple ways to screen members who join. We have our very own here and it is 100% effective and doesn't cost a thing.

So there's your proof right there that rig-talk.com doesn't give a shite if their forum is full of ALTs and pedos and poofters pushing agendas.

Let's not forget Monkey Man's limp wristed moderating technique either! It's limp wristed for a reason, people!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's all the proof anyone needs to show that Nero and Monkey Man don't give a fuck that their forum is infested with degenerates. :roll:
administrator
Site Admin

Post by administrator »

Making this a sticky because it's too damn funny to miss.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

No-guitar-playing, no-life-having, useless losers. :roll:
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.