japetus & 311splawndude (rig-talk.com)

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
lll
Middle Manager

japetus & 311splawndude (rig-talk.com)

Post by lll »

The usual suspects (monkeyman paulyc etc) are always talked about here, but has anyone else noticed what tools those two are over there?

I was just reading over there and their comments are always like a pathetic, faggoty "sis boom bah we're awesome rig talk dot com!"

Yeah, couple of tools. :roll:
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Stripped Rights
Recruit
Been thanked: 0

Re: japetus & 311splawndude (rig-talk.com)

Post by Stripped Rights »

lll wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:00 pm The usual suspects (monkeyman paulyc etc) are always talked about here, but has anyone else noticed what tools those two are over there?

I was just reading over there and their comments are always like a pathetic, faggoty "sis boom bah we're awesome rig talk dot com!"

:lol:
Dummie W Billanger
Office Gopher

Post by Dummie W Billanger »

Stripped Rights wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:46 pm
lll wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:00 pm The usual suspects (monkeyman paulyc etc) are always talked about here, but has anyone else noticed what tools those two are over there?

:lol:
Don’t waste your time here, Mate.
Your place is dying a slow death.
Gotta Keep those threads moving :lol: :lol:
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

Add 84superchamp to the list, mate. ;)
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
Picasso
Office Gopher

Post by Picasso »

That japetus guy is a big tool, another beta-cuck who thinks he's so powerful being a moderator. The creep didn't like my signature because I referred to liberals as "pedos" (which they are). I kindly removed it to satisfy the beta-male. Most of those douches support grown men in women's clothing having little kids on their laps so they can "read" to them. Just like that little Aynirar27 (Daniel) BabyMetal big mouthed faggot, who looks up to Donnie the Stalker like a father, these people are sick in the head! I don't know too much about the splawndude guy, he never really seemed to bother me or lie like those beta-cuck moderators.
Liberals are supporters and enablers of pedophilia.
motsm
FNG

Post by motsm »

Picasso wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:35 pm That japetus guy is a big tool, another beta-cuck who thinks he's so powerful being a moderator. The creep didn't like my signature because I referred to liberals as "pedos" (which they are). I kindly removed it to satisfy the beta-male. Most of those douches support grown men in women's clothing having little kids on their laps so they can "read" to them. Just like that little Aynirar27 (Daniel) BabyMetal big mouthed faggot, who looks up to Donnie the Stalker like a father, these people are sick in the head! I don't know too much about the splawndude guy, he never really seemed to bother me or lie like those beta-cuck moderators.
Talked about this before. The problem with that place and many others is that it's full of Millenial Mouthbreathers. It's a generational thing.

viewtopic.php?p=21517#p21517
mouthbreather.jpg
mouthbreather.jpg (72.13 KiB) Viewed 2007 times
They all suck at guitar because they refuse to put in the hours to get good, while expecting all the rewards and accolades good guitarists get.
They're entitled to the max. And they're all leftists because the school system brainwashed them; and as we all know, leftists scream the loudest.

So yeah, they're just useless, entitled parasites screaming for attention. Now imagine a world where these Millenial Mouthbreathers don't exist, and don't turn guitar forums into useless shit. 8-)
I'm the man on the silver mountain.
Picasso
Office Gopher

Post by Picasso »

That’s him, he’s usually wearing those millennial beta-fag flannel pajama pants. He constantly laps Donnie B.’s sack (and all his alts), begging for attention. He’s in that forum from morning until night, like a millennial loner geek. The fag praises transvestites and agrees and takes sides with everything that is so morally wrong in today’s society. By that video, he’s not very good at guitar either. Fucking beta fuck.
Liberals are supporters and enablers of pedophilia.
Dummie W Billanger
Office Gopher

IMG_4018.jpeg
IMG_4018.jpeg (277.19 KiB) Viewed 1799 times

‘UNmodded OTC’

… ya, ok :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

Dummie W Billanger wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:54 pm IMG_4018.jpeg

‘UNmodded OTC’

311splawndude is most definitely a Bordas tool with a vested interest in the site. 8-)
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
Dummie W Billanger
Office Gopher

Ritchie's Party Hat wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:50 pm
Dummie W Billanger wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:54 pm IMG_4018.jpeg

‘UNmodded OTC’

311splawndude is most definitely a Bordas tool with a vested interest in the site. 8-)
Absolutely, it’s embarrassing the way he kisses ass on there.