Fatbagg - Don't Deal With This Guy

Had a chance meeting with an online douchehat? Tell us all about it
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Fatbagg - Don't Deal With This Guy

Post by RockyStar »

Don't do any deals with this guy. He was banned as Fatbagg then resurrected as Van Malmsteen. He likes selling amps he doesn't have, making trades and deals on amps he has sold without shipping and not paying people. The more time goes on, the more people are coming out about his bullshit dealings.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY!

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/ ... gg.217224/

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/ ... st-2498951

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY!
Picasso
Office Gopher

Re: Fatbagg - Don't Deal With This Guy

Post by Picasso »

Jonathan Ellison
Liberals are supporters and enablers of pedophilia.
psychodave
FNG

Post by psychodave »

Are you sure it’s Van Malmsteen?
spliffsperlunk
FNG

Post by spliffsperlunk »

IS ^that the actual guys picture ? He promises everybody a fattbagg and you end up with a half sack of pencil shavings.
Hes definitely become infamous now.
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

As we all know, in the music business BAD SHITTY KARMA befalls EVERYONE who sells and BUYS stolen items.

There's a special place in hell for a CONMAN selling nothing and stealing hard earned money.

Fatbagg needs to be convicted of fraud & theft. If any of you catch up with him and need some $ for lawyers let me know and I'll make a contribution to nail this sack of shit.

He was probably gang raped by his sister & mother and this is why he's a such a lying sack of shit as an adult. Still...........no fucking excuse for what he does.
Picasso
Office Gopher

Post by Picasso »

spliffsperlunk wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:39 pm IS ^that the actual guys picture ?
Yes, a screenshot from one of his amp demo vids a while back :lol:
Liberals are supporters and enablers of pedophilia.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:11 pm As we all know, in the music business BAD SHITTY KARMA befalls EVERYONE who sells and BUYS stolen items.

There's a special place in hell for a CONMAN selling nothing and stealing hard earned money.

Fatbagg needs to be convicted of fraud & theft. If any of you catch up with him and need some $ for lawyers let me know and I'll make a contribution to nail this sack of shit.
This is why I only use Reverb.com or Ebay to buy/sell used gear. Never a gear forum.

You have absolutely no recourse when/if something goes wrong.. unless you count crying about it on a gear forum to be "recourse".

I personally do not. :|
Tuco-Salamanca
Recruit

Post by Tuco-Salamanca »

Jonathan Ellison - aka - Fatbagg / VanMalmsteen on some forums as he was banned as Fatbagg, seems to be at it again with his shady dealings.
"Tight! Tight, Tight, YEAH!
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Fatbagg is back with a new user name on TGP and he just ripped off another dude that sent him money for a guitar.

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/ ... 293/page-4

BEWARE Of SCAMMER

Jonathan Ellison (KernalMustard) messaged me on here about a trade for his Skervesen for my Suhr I had posted on the forum. We ended up coming to an agreement for a trade for my Badstroke Guitar plus cash for his Skervesen guitar. I sent him the amount and got the guitar ready to ship. He said he would be able to ship Friday but never made it so I waited to drop off the badstroke. Then Saturday came along nothing as well he said if he couldn’t get it out and Monday he would transfer back the payment I made to him if he couldn’t make it to ship. He never sent or transferred back. He told me yesterday that he was having a hard time but would transfer once he got home from work but never did. And believe me I have been through hard times and know how it is, always been honest and straight forward. I had even told him to keep $30 to help him out. Wednesday the 19th he said he will be able to ship the guitar. But noticed he blocked me on Facebook or deleted his account. Also saw that he is trying to delete his account on here. He has ghosted me for a couple days now and hasn’t replied to my text. If this gets resolved I will delete/remove the post but until then BEWARE of this SCAMMER.

His Facebook is under Jonathan Ellison and is in Tacoma, Washington. Going to be filling a police report as well.

Here are links to his accounts.

KernalMustard
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

I'd say it is unbeleivable people are stupid enough to fall for this shit but here we are...That sociopathic ginger fuck...one of his victims needs to take the time to visit him in person, break the fingers on his left hand and for good measure, cut his right thumb off - then he can go find another realm to rip people off in. Fuck thieves.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan