Leanna Wen

Had a chance meeting with an online douchehat? Tell us all about it
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Leanna Wen

Post by RockyStar »

This Cunty Communist needs to be arrested and deported.

photo_2021-10-07_18-51-17.jpg
photo_2021-10-07_18-51-17.jpg (97.82 KiB) Viewed 734 times

🇺🇲 THE PEOPLE WILL BE HAPPY TO MEET YOU SOON LEANA 🤬🔥

🇨🇳 Leana Wen was not born in America and is a communist parasite and CCP agent. She has no respect for the American people who built this country. She is the CNN medical analyst promoting vaccine passports every day. Her and her father worked with the CCP. She is a spy, a parasite, and a threat to America. She has worked for the WHO, WEF, CCP, Planned Parenthood, CNN and the Rockefeller foundation. Did I mention she was a crisis actor for the Boston bombing event?

🚨 SHE IS COMING TO SPEAK WITH FAUCI IN LOS ANGELES! 💥
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Re: Leanna Wen

Post by RockyStar »

🇺🇲🇨🇳 CHINESE COMMUNIST INFILTRATOR LEANA WEN SAYS TRAVELING ACROSS STATES UNVACCINATED IS NOT A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT 🤬

There needs to be a big push to deport Leana Wen back to China or arrest her for treason. She was not born in America. She was lucky enough to be able to come here and she acts like a communist parasite. She has no respect for the American people who built this country. She is the CNN medical analyst promoting vaccine passports every day. Her and her father worked with the CCP. She is a spy, a parasite, and a threat to America. She has worked for the WHO, CCP, Planned Parenthood, CNN and the Rockefeller foundation. The time to start a campaign to deport her or arrest her is right now!
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

This red cunt makes me seethe...I'd go in detail about my true thoughts about this trash but don't want to be moved further up their list...these commies need to be removed, all of their cohorts, too. Joe Mccarthy was right!!!!!
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Watson503 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:32 pm This red cunt makes me seethe...I'd go in detail about my true thoughts about this trash but don't want to be moved further up their list...these commies need to be removed, all of their cohorts, too. Joe Mccarthy was right!!!!!
She is as shit bag as they come IMO.