Racerxrated, Beyond Black & thegame (rig-talk.com) Are Polesmoking Cucksters

Had a chance meeting with an online douchehat? Tell us all about it
lll
Middle Manager

Racerxrated, Beyond Black & thegame (rig-talk.com) Are Polesmoking Cucksters

Post by lll »

Anyone else see these limp-wristed, soy-chugging little faggots and their woke bullshit over at rig-talk.com?

I'll bet they do all a soyboy circle jerk with Nero as the pivot man. :lol:
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Picasso
Office Gopher

Re: Racerxrated, Beyond Black & thegame (rig-talk.com) Are Polesmoking Cucksters

Post by Picasso »

Probably looks just like this too, total soy fuck.

Liberals are supporters and enablers of pedophilia.
lll
Middle Manager

Re: Racerxrated, Beyond Black & thegame (rig-talk.com) Are Polesmoking Cucksters

Post by lll »

Picasso wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:33 pm Probably looks just like this too, total soy fuck.

Yeah, that little graphic there just screams, "my balls have shrivelled to the size of snow peas; give me another soy milk" :lol:
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Picasso
Office Gopher

Post by Picasso »

That Racerdouche guy is constantly pimping the jab, the boosters, and is RT's very own Ukraine war correspondent who I think has a love thing going for that pedophile Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I honestly can't believe the amount of idiots who gobble that douchbag's "advice" about guitar tone, claiming he's a "Marshall Expert :lol: . He's constantly bragging about his '72 plexi turd and claims using two or more boost pedals in front a clean amplifier yields great tone. :roll:

Yeah, this cuck uses alts too. See if you can figure out which one(s).
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

Picasso wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:19 am That Racerdouche guy is constantly pimping the jab, the boosters, and is RT's very own Ukraine war correspondent who I think has a love thing going for that pedophile Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I honestly can't believe the amount of idiots who gobble that douchbag's "advice" about guitar tone, claiming he's a "Marshall Expert :lol: . He's constantly bragging about his '72 plexi turd and claims using two or more boost pedals in front a clean amplifier yields great tone. :roll:

Yeah, this cuck uses alts too. See if you can figure out which one(s).
Racerxrated can't play the guitar. 8-)
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
Picasso
Office Gopher

Post by Picasso »

Ritchie's Party Hat wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:20 pmRacerxrated can't play the guitar. 8-)
I'll bet that thegame fag can't either. I'll bet he looks just like his avatar as well, total masturbating bald soy boy with a faggy lib beard and TDS to the max.
Dummie W Billanger
Office Gopher

Post by Dummie W Billanger »

Racer is a Marshall authority
Racer is a Trump authority
Racer is a Ukraine authority
Racer is a Vaccine authority
Racer is a Middle East authority

Racer knows all :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

None of these pivot "men" can play. My explanation of this scientific fact here (Trust The Science):

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=6565
You've seen them everywhere on gear forums: the ubiquitous soy boys who seem to have no interest whatsoever in discussing the very subject the gear forum is about. Instead, they would rather push the Soy & Homo Agenda and exchange Creme Brulee recipes with their fellow gape-mouthed avocado slurpers.

There is a reasoning behind this, and that reasoning is simply thus:

Quite simply, soy boys cannot play the guitar. If they attempted to finger a root C chord or perhaps the easiest chords of all (A or E power chords), the application of even minute finger pressure upon the fretboard would literally cause their spindly wrists to snap in half.

And there you have it.
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
dcburn
Recruit

Post by dcburn »

What constitutes being able to play?
Honest question…

I don’t play 80’s rock guitar. I don’t shred.
I do love jazz voicings and bending strings!
administrator
Site Admin

Post by administrator »

dcburn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:32 am What constitutes being able to play?
Honest question…
If you have to ask, then you can't, Shredsquatch/Shitsquatch/dcburn/dcburn MKII.
Simple logic...