Charles Lawson talks about the CERN super collider

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
PLX
Executive

Charles Lawson talks about the CERN super collider

Post by PLX »

CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Re: Charles Lawson talks about the CERN super collider

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

I didn't watch yet, but someone I know, knows someone who used to work at CERN (which is independent, like London, DC and the Vatican). This guy claims it has nothing to do with splitting atoms and recreating the big bag theory (created by a Jesuit priest), but more to do with TIME... and, apparently, we've been locked into a time loop since the mid 90s. This would account for how much time and things have changed (and have not improved) when compared to the 1950s, 60s, 70s and 80s. Then suddenly, the drab 90s and beyond with excessive wars, fears, tension, etc.
PLX
Executive

Re: Charles Lawson talks about the CERN super collider

Post by PLX »

CoolGuitarGear wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:20 pm I didn't watch yet, but someone I know, knows someone who used to work at CERN (which is independent, like London, DC and the Vatican). This guy claims it has nothing to do with splitting atoms and recreating the big bag theory (created by a Jesuit priest), but more to do with TIME... and, apparently, we've been locked into a time loop since the mid 90s. This would account for how much time and things have changed (and have not improved) when compared to the 1950s, 60s, 70s and 80s. Then suddenly, the drab 90s and beyond with excessive wars, fears, tension, etc.
It's for opening a portal to hell.

:|