Taylor Hawkins Dead At 50

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
Slippin'Jimmy
Recruit

Re: Taylor Hawkins Dead At 50

Post by Slippin'Jimmy »

If Taylor's family needs my services I am available.
Amigo del Cartel
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Watson503 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:13 pm I don't see cocaine, methamphetamine, or any stimulants on that list they are providing and benzos and opiates wouldn't have been giving him chest pains earlier, that's not how overdose deaths with opiates work and benzos you have to take a SHITLOAD and he wouldn't have been standing if he was that full of these drugs to kill him as they're saying. I'm going with a vaxx death cover-up.
Can they even get a full toxicology report that quickly especially in Bogota Columbia??? I agree Rocky/Watson I kinda smell a rat and a rush to judgement here.

I guess alot of opium based drugs can cause heart failure, that's basically what they use to euthanize animals, large lethal doses of morphine or morpine derivatives to my knowledge that what my vets have told me when I had to put my animals to sleep.
Slippin'Jimmy
Recruit

Post by Slippin'Jimmy »

I would say no. Seems fishy to me.
Amigo del Cartel
Woolie-Nelson
Recruit

Post by Woolie-Nelson »

I can't imagine test results coming back so fast in a foreign country like that, especially on a famous person. They are covering up something I think.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

NY post story states Hawkins heart weighed twice that of an average man, another story said it was enlarged twice the normal size.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/27/taylor-ha ... an-report/

Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins, who died Friday in Colombia, had a heart that weighed double the average for men his age, according to a new report.

Forensic experts during an examination found Hawkins’ heart weighed “at least 600 grams,” double the average of 300 to 350 grams (three-quarters of a pound), the Daily Mail reported Sunday.

Hawkins, 50, was found dead Friday in a hotel room at the Four Seasons Casa Medina in Bogota. In his room, multiple drugs were foun
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/foo- ... awkins?s=r

The public evidence, as well as information from insiders, shows that the most likely cause of his death was vaccine-induced myocarditis. Drug use may have exacerbated the problem to some extent.

Here is a summary of the evidence I’ve pieced together from both public and private sources (who knew him personally).

You can draw your own conclusions. The evidence is consistent with the primary cause being vaccine-induced myocarditis. It fits the facts like a glove. No other hypothesis I’m aware of can explain the evidence. His drug use, which as far as I have been able to determine was limited to smoking weed, played only a minor role.

PolitiFact says that the vaccine didn’t cause his death, but AFAIK they are always wrong on their fact checks, so that is additional confirmation.

I’d be thrilled if PolitiFact would debate me on this, but they no longer talk to me after I publicly exposed them as not interested in getting to the facts on a story (see the original story and the fallout).

PolitiFact’s analysis is so bad, that any critical thinker can see that without reading the story but just reading the summary which is essentially, “we don’t know what killed him, but it wasn’t the COVID vaccine.” Wow. I’m surprised anyone can take them seriously with a summary like that.

I find it interesting to note that the cardiologists I talked to ranged from “Normal size 350g. It’s vax myocarditis strikes again” to “it is impossible to rule out the vaccine as the proximate cause of death” whereas the Foo Fighters fans said it couldn’t have been the vaccine and “don’t go there” (see this video).
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

harddriver wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:39 pm https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/foo- ... awkins?s=r

The public evidence, as well as information from insiders, shows that the most likely cause of his death was vaccine-induced myocarditis. Drug use may have exacerbated the problem to some extent.

Here is a summary of the evidence I’ve pieced together from both public and private sources (who knew him personally).

You can draw your own conclusions. The evidence is consistent with the primary cause being vaccine-induced myocarditis. It fits the facts like a glove. No other hypothesis I’m aware of can explain the evidence. His drug use, which as far as I have been able to determine was limited to smoking weed, played only a minor role.

PolitiFact says that the vaccine didn’t cause his death, but AFAIK they are always wrong on their fact checks, so that is additional confirmation.

I’d be thrilled if PolitiFact would debate me on this, but they no longer talk to me after I publicly exposed them as not interested in getting to the facts on a story (see the original story and the fallout).

PolitiFact’s analysis is so bad, that any critical thinker can see that without reading the story but just reading the summary which is essentially, “we don’t know what killed him, but it wasn’t the COVID vaccine.” Wow. I’m surprised anyone can take them seriously with a summary like that.

I find it interesting to note that the cardiologists I talked to ranged from “Normal size 350g. It’s vax myocarditis strikes again” to “it is impossible to rule out the vaccine as the proximate cause of death” whereas the Foo Fighters fans said it couldn’t have been the vaccine and “don’t go there” (see this video).
Agree.

Think about how long it usually takes the media to broadcast the cause of death of a famous (or somewhat known) person..

In this case, they were pushing this toxicology story within 24 hours.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

His heart was twice the weight.

The band only played to people that could prove they were jabbed.

Grohl pushes the clot shot like crazy.

Quick report pushing a different result than the jab in a foreign place.

BULLSHIT

I am convinced he died from the clot shot.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Have you noticed that not one MSM outlet has reported Rafael Nadal's heart and breathing issues????? Not a peep!

He is only one of the top tennis stars in the world and not a peep....................not suspect at all... nothing to see here..move along you eff'in sheep move along...........
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

harddriver wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:19 am Have you noticed that not one MSM outlet has reported Rafael Nadal's heart and breathing issues????? Not a peep!

He is only one of the top tennis stars in the world and not a peep....................not suspect at all... nothing to see here..move along you eff'in sheep move along...........
Yes!!! Hopefully that woke-up a lot of the people who witnessed that since the media is totally supressing this. There's also this which they're really trying to combat and hush up:
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan