A Trip To The Grocery Store

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

A Trip To The Grocery Store

Post by RockyStar »

This is both funny and sad at the same time. :o

So I head into the local grocery store to pick up some organic fruits and vegetables. I didn't buy a ton, just enough to snack on for a few days and to whip up some stir fry type stuff. I get to the checkout and the lady charged me for a kilo of coke instead of the vegetables. I damn near passed out at the price. I guess you can say I have a produce problem. :lol:

As I was walking to my car I started calculating how many trips like this it would take to equate to an amp or pair of monitors or something...lol. That amp lasts a lot longer than those pears, broccoli and apples. Needless to say, I am contemplating my diet. :lol:
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Re: A Trip To The Grocery Store

Post by harddriver »

Better put a garden in this year Rocky. The Hyper inflation is not going to stop. They don't want it to stop.

I keep seeing people like Tucker Carlson and others bemoan the fact that the US has the most stupid politcal leaders who keep doing and passing stupid legislation that directly dismantles the USA's ability to survive.

At a certain point one has to concede that it is almost like it is all part of a plan............................. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

+1

Just got back from the grocery store.

Every time I get to the beef section in the meat department, there's always one or two people just standing there staring into the meat case.. not picking up anything.. just staring into the abyss. :lol:
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

I hear ya. It looks like farming is in my future. A country boy can survive. :!: