Fauci Personal Email On Masks (2-2020)

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
lll
Middle Manager

Fauci Personal Email On Masks (2-2020)

Post by lll »

E24mEu7X0AA8sYE.jpg
E24mEu7X0AA8sYE.jpg (43.42 KiB) Viewed 85 times
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: Fauci Personal Email On Masks (2-2020)

Post by Watson503 »

I hate seeing those damn things, went and got groceries on my lunch break this morning so we wouldn't have to figt the crowds over the weekend and I saw one couple wearing them out of the two stores I went to - and it is fucking hot out here where I'm at so can't imagine the displeasure and discomfort of wearing those face diapers they were wearing...they looked like typical younger libtards, too...probably just bought a house out her after moving from California or something. When you see people in Texas or anywhere else where they're not mandatory, you know these people are full-on braiwashed and/or insane. God, I hate those damn things and what they stand for.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:25 pm I hate seeing those damn things, went and got groceries on my lunch break this morning so we wouldn't have to figt the crowds over the weekend and I saw one couple wearing them out of the two stores I went to - and it is fucking hot out here where I'm at so can't imagine the displeasure and discomfort of wearing those face diapers they were wearing...they looked like typical younger libtards, too...probably just bought a house out her after moving from California or something. When you see people in Texas or anywhere else where they're not mandatory, you know these people are full-on braiwashed and/or insane. God, I hate those damn things and what they stand for.
I see about 25% of the people in Kerrville wearing them, but I think it's because they are in their 70's and probably immunocompromised and scared of the dreaded Cordoba varus.

The other 75% have completely ditched them.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

I drove past a women out in nothing but farmfields weedeating in the ditch and she was wearing a mask exerting herself in the 90 degree heat breathing all that CO2........................................................ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Then she will wonder what caused her heart attack/stroke....that's if she isn't deathvaxxxed as well.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Nothing pisses me off quicker than to see people wearing those fucking masks. I feel bad for the old people wearing them. What all of this shit has done to the older folks really pisses me off. Second thing is the lib cucks wearing the mask wrong like it is some cool piece of get up or something.