You Must See 2000 Mules (Movie)

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
lll
Middle Manager

You Must See 2000 Mules (Movie)

Post by lll »

Dinesh D'Souza and some experts show you how the 2020 election was stolen by using obtained geotracking data (from smartphones) of different states and different cities to place ballot-stuffing scumbags (the mules) at multiple ballot drop boxes in the wee hours of the morning, etc

They were getting paid to do so. Non-profits were also complicit.

I already knew of what is now known as "Zuck Bucks" in Wisconsin; tens of millions of Zuckerberg (the fuck face) dollars given to his non-profit "CTCL" who in turn gave the money to cities in Wisconsin to "help with the election".

Soros money etc behind it as well...

https://2000mules.com/
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Re: You Must See 2000 Mules (Movie)

Post by PLX »

I wanna see it, but I don't wanna pay $20 for the privilege.. :|

I was saving that money to buy a gallon of gasoline.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

It's a great movie and can be seen for free. As damning as the evidence is (and it is beyond refute) there is so much data and criteria they didn't use which would have made it far worse for the election theft so you know it was WAY WORSE than the film showed and what it showed was incredible. Anybody who watches that film and says there was no election stolen is out of their damn minds and lying. There is no way around it. End of story!
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:00 pm It's a great movie and can be seen for free. As damning as the evidence is (and it is beyond refute) there is so much data and criteria they didn't use which would have made it far worse for the election theft so you know it was WAY WORSE than the film showed and what it showed was incredible. Anybody who watches that film and says there was no election stolen is out of their damn minds and lying. There is no way around it. End of story!
I already know our elections are rigged.

I just wanna play this movie when my looney liberal brother and his nitwit leftist wife visit next week, so I can sit on the couch and do this every 5 minutes..

lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

PLX wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:26 pmI just wanna play this movie when my looney liberal brother and his nitwit leftist wife visit next week, so I can sit on the couch and do this every 5 minutes..

:lol:
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.