What Gay Pride Month Really Is

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
lll
Middle Manager

What Gay Pride Month Really Is

Post by lll »

"Gay Pride Month" is becoming the punchline of its own joke.

Here's what Gay Pride Month is really all about:

Each year, thousands of companies dust off their rainbow logos and repost their moldy HR standards on "gay tolerance" to both Virtue Signal and in the hopes that the Gay Mafia doesn't sue their asses for not towing the gay line.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Re: What Gay Pride Month Really Is

Post by RockyStar »

It is a total opposition to God. Everything is set up to diminish or destroy the very foundation He established. Everything we have been taught that is contradictory to the Word of God is an attempt to dispel it. Flat Earth, Evolution, Gay Pride and all their various ilk, Abortion, etc. All set up to control people and to chip away and the things of God.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Yeah, the whole thing is about trying to force everyone to celebrate the sin of other people.

Being told you have to support and even praise the sexual sin of other people, is no different than .. Bob in accounting is a drunk, let's celebrate that. Or Susan in IT is a whore, let's praise her for that, and throw a parade.

A parade of whores down main street, in honor of her bravery.

Let's throw a kegger for Bob, the alcoholic, while we're at it.

It's insane, dysfunctional, and the opposite of love to facilitate and encourage sin in others. :|
JaxTeller
FNG

Post by JaxTeller »

Our War heroes and veterans get a day of honor and these queers get a month. Something is very wrong with that picture.
"You're Done Telling Me Anything. Now I Tell You. I’m Getting Released. There’s Nothing You Can Do To Stop That. I’ll Find Out Who You Are And Where You Live, And Then I’m Gonna Kill You." ~ JT