Clot Shot Logic

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
lll
Middle Manager

Clot Shot Logic

Post by lll »

Why would anyone get a "vaccine" (and I use that term lightly) when:

- "vaccine" companies are legally protected from lawsuits due to adverse effects via US Congress

- The FDA wanted to wait 75 years before it released documentation on the Pfizer "vaccine"

...and of course there's much more - like this bullshit actually being mandated (forced).

But with just those two points, it's obvious as fuck they are hiding shit intentionally and even worse, don't want to be held responsible for their defective product.

Those two points alone should be more than enough to scare away the discerning individual from getting injected with who-the-fuck-knows-what.

I can tell you from personal fucking experience that Ivermectin fucking works. Those protocols from America's Frontline Doctors fucking work. One of my friends did the same protocols, and it worked for him and his family too.

The fatal mistake people are making is trusting in the government. They don't give a fuck about you; I mean for fuck's sake, they've been stealing your money in the form of taxes since you became an adult.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Re: Clot Shot Logic

Post by harddriver »

lll wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:27 pm
But with just those two points, it's obvious as fuck they are hiding shit intentionally and even worse, don't want to be held responsible for their defective product.

The fatal mistake people are making is trusting in the government. They don't give a fuck about you; I mean for fuck's sake, they've been stealing your money in the form of taxes since you became an adult.
I agree with everything in your post..............except...............................

The shots are not defective........I'm sure they have been tested thoroughly for years and they are working just as expected otherwise the TPTB would not have rolled it out.
Last edited by harddriver on Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

lll wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:27 pm ..discerning individual..
This accounts for about 1% of the population.

:|
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

PLX wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:40 pm
lll wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:27 pm ..discerning individual..
This accounts for about 1% of the population.

:|
Unfortunately, when one values bullshit & human nature over reality & higher thinking, this leads to a severe lack of discernment.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

The jab works remarkably well. The problem is it doesn't work as presented but is highly effective at murdering who enters or destroying the body of who it enters. They sold society a bill of goods and many people went all in like complete idiots.

As soon as you got a birth certificate and social security number the government was using you for their financial gain. Chattel and maritime law.