Fucking ATF

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
lll
Middle Manager

Fucking ATF

Post by lll »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Re: Fucking ATF

Post by PLX »

What the hell did I just watch ?

:lol:
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Fucking losers. Those cops should be fired. Give a midget dick a gun and a siren and they think they can do whatever the hell they want to do.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

PLX wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:59 pm What the hell did I just watch ?

:lol:
You watched an arrogant ATF agent not comply with protocols when local police are called to the scene.

This part wasn't in the video: IIRC, the ATF agent harassed the lady (from behind the front door; outside) about her husband purchasing a shotgun (of all things). She called the cops on his ass and said someone was impersonating an officer.

So, (here's where the video starts) cops show up, asshole ATF agent refuses to produce ID, cops have to secure the area and him to ascertain if he's legit or not, asshole ATF agent resists the entire time. Gets tazed. :lol:

I've seen another (different) video of local news somewhere in some state of two ATF agents looking for serial numbers regarding a new purchase of two new pistols (video captured by the doorbell camera a la "Ring")... and the local sheriff advising people this:

(not verbatim)

"If ATF comes to your door asking for anything, ask them to show you a warrant. If they cannot produce a warrant, call me and I'll come down there and handle them."

The lesson here is ATF agents (unconstitutional gov't dept, BTW - if you think about it) like to throw their weight around with the average American at times. They must provide a warrant to do so. If they don't have one, they have no fucking business coming to your house. You call the police and state that there's guys impersonating an officer, and the police / sheriff will take care of them.

Not their (ATF's) fucking jurisdiction. The sheriff is the highest law here.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

RockyStar wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:34 am Fucking losers. Those cops should be fired. Give a midget dick a gun and a siren and they think they can do whatever the hell they want to do.
The cops (local police) were doing their jobs; the ATF agent was not, nor did he belong there.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

lll wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:56 am
RockyStar wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:34 am Fucking losers. Those cops should be fired. Give a midget dick a gun and a siren and they think they can do whatever the hell they want to do.
The cops (local police) were doing their jobs; the ATF agent was not, nor did he belong there.
I think the cops handled it like dicks. I am no ATF fan and most cops I know are somewhat tainted with dirt or are plain dirty so I am not a fan of them either...lol. I wasn't looking at it from a perspective of if he should or shouldn't be there. While the guys is at gunpoint by more than one officer it seemed excessive to tackle him and go on about the way they did and not check his badge, credentials etc. ever. Whether he was right or wrong, they didn't have to treat him the way they did once he was cuffed and on his feet. That is my $.02 watching it with what info I had and was available.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

That's what made it difficult to ascertain what the heck was going on.. there was absolutely no context given. Just live streaming body-cam footage.

Why was the ATF guy there ?

What was he trying to do ?

Why was he dressed in plainclothes, and not in identifying uniform of whatever sort the ATF is supposed to wear in the field ?

Why did he act so belligerent to the local cops ?

The cops kept telling him, "We have no idea who you are !"
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

This vid explains the laws, although I 100% disagree with the "F" grade for the police officers.

Besides, fuck the Feds.