Satanism

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
ShredSquatch
Recruit

Satanism

Post by ShredSquatch »

So everyone labels anything and everything they don’t like as “Satanic.” Have you ever befriended a Satanist and sought to understand them?

Apparently, they have sects like Christianity and disagree with each other. LaVeyan vs, Theistic, Spiritual vs Atheistic, etc.

Gotta hand it to the devil, he’s always on the job! At least, the story goes God let his angel Satan pinch ole’ Job a wee bit!

So yeah, check ‘em and let us know what you think of these peculiar denizens of the web. At least it’s not Brandon or COVID related!

www.SatanIsGod.Org

“Love your enemies…”
PLX
Executive

Re: Satanism

Post by PLX »

ShredSquatch wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:50 pm So everyone labels anything and everything they don’t like as “Satanic.”
Not true.

I know there's a sentiment these days of "Everyone who doesn't agree with me is Hitler", but you're painting with a broad brush here.

People who call out evil in this world, and name the true power behind it are simply being accurate.

ShredSquatch wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:50 pm Apparently, they have sects like Christianity and disagree with each other. LaVeyan vs, Theistic, Spiritual vs Atheistic, etc.
You're drawing a false parallel here in a feeble attempt to disparage Christianity.

Religion is behavior modification.. and it never works.

Christianity is heart transformation, and it is the only thing that does work.

ShredSquatch wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:50 pm Gotta hand it to the devil, he’s always on the job! At least, the story goes God let his angel Satan pinch ole’ Job a wee bit!
The old saying goes, "Even a broken clock is right twice a day." You are correct in both of these statements.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour"
1 Peter 5:8

And the fascinating thing you hit upon here (and most people miss this), Satan had to ask permission to touch Job.. think about that for a minute.

You'll find the same scenario where Jesus told Peter, "Satan has asked permission to sift you like wheat.."
ShredSquatch
Recruit

Post by ShredSquatch »

Out of all the other gods, and religion throughout history. You think you were lucky enough to be born in the right time, and nation, that aided in you in finding the correct god, and religion. :lol:

I feel safer being agnostic to this. I would rather be neutral, and unconvinced than potentially following the wrong god, or religion. That seems to really fucking piss off the gods.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

ShredSquatch wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:47 pm Out of all the other gods, and religion throughout history. You think you were lucky enough to be born in the right time, and nation, that aided in you in finding the correct god, and religion. :lol:
I don't think that, at all.

That's not how salvation works. Salvation is not some sort of "lottery" based on chance, or luck.

There is one true God, and his elect are known to him before they were formed in the womb.

ShredSquatch wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:47 pm I feel safer being agnostic to this. I would rather be neutral, and unconvinced than potentially following the wrong god, or religion. That seems to really fucking piss off the gods.
Ballsy move.

Hope that works out for you.

8-)
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

John 3:3 is the problem

John 3:16 is the solution

Colossians 1:13-18 is our reality now