Guitar Center...

Yakk about your gear
lll
Middle Manager

Re: Guitar Center...

Post by lll »

What a bunch of cockfags.
surprise-cockfags-35029836.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

:lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

Still nothing?!!!

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Watson503 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:29 pm Still nothing?!!!

Situation Update:

We are now 12 days after purchase. I finally got a GC email in my inbox. I was excited to open it up and get my download but nope. These cockfags decided to cancel my order without my permission. Supposedly the product is no longer available which is bullshit. The plug-in is a very new one. In the email was an attachment product description and picture of what I ordered and they said it is a different one than what I ordered. It is not. There is only one product like this out there. I looked and on my cancellation they showed some bullshit skew number I have never seen and one that doesn't remotely match any other product they sell. Numbers, letters, code order of those etc are all different than anything I have seen. I think it is a bullshit skew or made up one to trip the system. Anyway, this "new" product costs more than what I paid proving it is a newer release and an upgrade from the original they said. It isn't. It is the same exact plug in. I purchased on a price match that several places had the plug in priced at during my purchase timeframe. So rather than read the purchase order and notes, look at the various screenshots on a price match and actually read the product description and realize it is the same fucking product, they just looked at price and cancelled.

So....I have no order. I have to wait 7 to 10 days for my refund. I said just process the new skew under a new order and send me my download link since you already have my money. No can do, the price match is no longer up on those other companies selling the product now. I said so what, it was when I purchased it and you took my money and confirmed my order. The mistake is on your side, not mine. I am going to have to talk to somebody on Tuesday to see if this can be resolved.

What a bunch of imbeciles they have working there. It's unbelievable.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

Man, that is seriously fucking ridiculous on their part.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Watson503 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:31 pm Man, that is seriously fucking ridiculous on their part.
Baffled is a word that comes to mind and even then, it doesn't fit what this scenario entails. No matter what happens in the end, it will have taken over 3 weeks for a digital purchase and download that may or may not ever come to pass. Either my money was tied up for nearly a month or it took the same amount of time to get me a download link.

:roll:
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Well.. they are a bankrupt company.... I guess they are truly an example of a zombie company that keeps getting bailed out and restructuring to no avail, as far as I know they aren't profitable unless they have drastically turned things around since their bankruptcy.

I'm sorry the COCKFAGS dicked you around on your purchase, now you need to go to DURKA DURKA and kick some ass Rocky! :lol: :lol:
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Ha!
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

UPDATE:

My card has yet to be credited back. It has been over a month since the purchase date and almost a month since the cancellation date so I technically paid a payment with no product.

:oops:
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

RockyStar wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:46 am UPDATE:

My card has yet to be credited back. It has been over a month since the purchase date and almost a month since the cancellation date so I technically paid a payment with no product.

:oops:
So what is the delay in your refund if you never received your product?????????????? :evil: