Worst Song/Band You've Stumbled On Recently

Yakk about your gear
Watson503
Middle Manager

Worst Song/Band You've Stumbled On Recently

Post by Watson503 »

Thread for truly awful songs or bands you may encounter...I'll start with this steaming pile here from a band called Dance Gavin Dance (not sure WTH this garbage is):

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: Worst Song/Band You've Stumbled On Recently

Post by Watson503 »

Now don't get me wrong, the message is great and who doesn't hate antifa...BUT, this blend of rap and auto-tuned vocals is pure cringe - and so is this Hosier douche's fake accent...just AWFUL. Supposedly these two had a falling-out after this (these are all paid collaborations, anyway) and the Hosier kook went so far as to call the other dude's 16 year-old son and challenge him to a fight

I have no words for this
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Insert every "WOKE" band here.... :lol:
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

RockyStar wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:26 pm Insert every "WOKE" band here.... :lol:
Here's a few - this first one, Zeal & Ardor: "Zeal & Ardor combine black metal with black spiritual music from the era of American slavery."

This band here for the most part would just be a mediocre modern thrash band but are proudly woke and are therefore trash - complete with videos of two "dads" and dudes kissing...just why? To show how woke they are, I guess. Needless to say, the masses at sevenstring and metalmusicians LOVE this band

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Watson503 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:28 am
RockyStar wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:26 pm Insert every "WOKE" band here.... :lol:
Here's a few - this first one, Zeal & Ardor: "Zeal & Ardor combine black metal with black spiritual music from the era of American slavery."

This band here for the most part would just be a mediocre modern thrash band but are proudly woke and are therefore trash - complete with videos of two "dads" and dudes kissing...just why? To show how woke they are, I guess. Needless to say, the masses at sevenstring and metalmusicians LOVE this band
Those Monkey Pox Carriers need to stick together.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

Stumbled on this Asian "death metal" band on my friend's extreme metal forum just now. There was talk in the generic Death metal thread on the forum and someone mentioned this band and someone replied how they're woke leftists and I guess the band's leader lurks there as he made the below post on Facebook with a screenshot of part of the conversation. The mod in question is an Austin-based band member of a band called Expander and is not a nazi or anything they're calling him, he's actually too left-leaning for my tastes but go figure, anything not far left and the leftists will label you a nazi...does anyone care what these freaks think? Anyway, I've never seen Asians taunted in metal circles for being Asian, the total opposite, if anything but any good leftists has to be a victim.

This comment made me cringe...
1 statement in an interview permanently tainted. Also RTS is totally successful because it's the next hot leftwing DM band.
Last edited by Watson503 on Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

They do need to be taunted for playing guitars that are missing headstocks and for singing like they are being forced into a monkey cuck situation.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

So this first one is supposedly "THE MOST EXCITING NEW BAND IN METAL!!!" from the email I received from Earache notfiying me of this garbage. I'm sure if I took the time I'd find they're woke, too...There's just so much wrong here and it is a shame this is even consdered "metal".

This here should just be labeled "trash"...hell, they could tour with the above band and make plenty of kiddos happy

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

Dropkick Murphys are WOKE!