Christmas Gifts 2023

Yakk about your gear
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Christmas Gifts 2023

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

I put together a short video of nifty and useful gifts for guitarists. My focus was on things not guitar-pedal-amp related, but 'things' that a guitarist would appreciate that don't cost a lot. I focused on ETSY for this collection, and did include a few non-musical items after each focused product by each artisan. The most expensive thing in this video is a vertical pedal rack, and it was very reasonable. Everything else ranged from $10 to $80. I would like to see what people add to the list.

lll
Middle Manager

Re: Christmas Gifts 2023

Post by lll »

Good stuff!
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

I did a demo on this, but the Guitar Flatter should be added, since it's under $100 and would slip into a stocking nicely. Easy way to create a fretless guitar. The only thing over $100 in the video is the vertical pedal rack, but that vendor does have some for $100 (I wanted it wider, so it cost more, but not a lot more).

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

Here's another item. I got one of these years ago, and it's still like new, since it's solid. I went through two fold-up metal footstools, and both bent, twisted, etc. My wood one, but Eric Hedrick, is excellent, and he engraves a name (if desired). His website and a few samples of several (different woods, designs and heights).

http://www.erichedrick.com/footstools/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.