Pete Thorn Is WOKE!

Post any business or organization that is woke along with internet proof, and we'll boycott them
Only posts that do so will be allowed
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Pete Thorn Is WOKE!

Post by RockyStar »

Well, Well, Well. Looks like your favorite crooked eyed pedal guy can push more than pedals. The hatred flows strong from this CUCK. The guy on video pushing pedals is only part of the Pete Thorn being presented. The other side of Pete Torn is a globalist cuck full of hate, unless you help him monetize. Check out his twitter channel for more of what this asshole is about. @PeteThorn
CrookedEyePedalGuyIsWoke.png
CrookedEyePedalGuyIsWoke.png (184.72 KiB) Viewed 953 times
CuckPeteSoyBoyThornIsWoke.png
CuckPeteSoyBoyThornIsWoke.png (234.92 KiB) Viewed 953 times
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Re: Pete Thorn Is WOKE!

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

Quite the cuck, indeed.
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Wow he is hardcore underneath that veneer of the calm centered nice guy he portrays on YT. Judging by his tweets there is more hate just seething under those somewhat controlled quotes.

Well if he is mad about being shut out of an entertainment living for over a year he needs to focus on his own ilk that denied him his employment for a year, Texas and Florida and most Red states are trying to get back to some semblance of normal life . Last time I looked without fans paying or buying things like albums and concert tickets musicians like Pete play on the sidewalks for change so he might want to be careful alienating his fanbase.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

This guy always annoyed me, I really can't stand these guitar youtubers as it is but he just reeked of soy and here it is...Just browsed through his Twitter feed and what a sniveling little twat he is. If I had the mispleasure of seeing him in person, I'd make sure to hold up two middle fingers so he clearly received the message.

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Not surprised.

He posted some Van Halen info on TGP a while back, that I originally told him about..

Gave me no mention or credit and just said, "Based on my research..." :|
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

harddriver wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:35 pm Wow he is hardcore underneath that veneer of the calm centered nice guy he portrays on YT. Judging by his tweets there is more hate just seething under those somewhat controlled quotes.

Well if he is mad about being shut out of an entertainment living for over a year he needs to focus on his own ilk that denied him his employment for a year, Texas and Florida and most Red states are trying to get back to some semblance of normal life . Last time I looked without fans paying or buying things like albums and concert tickets musicians like Pete play on the sidewalks for change so he might want to be careful alienating his fanbase.
And to think this fucker left his native Canada to become an American citizen. Why would he do such a terrible thing if America sucks so bad? I don't mind differing opinions on some things etc but this cross eyed quack is so full of vile and hatred it is mind boggling. Makes you wonder who the real Pete Thorn is. Is it the soft spoken pedal pusher or the raging globalist hate spewer? I am placing my bet on the asshole globalist pretending to play the nice guy simply to make a buck. Fuck Pete CUCK FOR A BUCK Thorn. #petethorn
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:41 pm Not surprised.

He posted some Van Halen info on TGP a while back, that I originally told him about..

That is a dick move. How nice of him.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

PLX wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:41 pm Not surprised.

Most of the beans if not all of them have been spilled for over ten years now..... there really is no SUPER TOP SECRET SQUIRREL information any longer. There might be some info on stuff they did in the recording studios but if you can read you can get Ed tone all day long.

Info like the Pultec EQ for the recording of VH1 is cool but Ed didn't use a Pultec EQ live.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Watson503 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:01 pm Image
LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU DAMMIT.............................................................................
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Watson503 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:01 pm This guy always annoyed me, I really can't stand these guitar youtubers as it is but he just reeked of soy and here it is...Just browsed through his Twitter feed and what a sniveling little twat he is. If I had the mispleasure of seeing him in person, I'd make sure to hold up two middle fingers so he clearly received the message.

Her and CUCK Pete Thorn should get together so they could give each other those Wal-Mart eyes that rollback. :lol: