Pizza Hut Is Woke

Post any business or organization that is woke along with internet proof, and we'll boycott them
Only posts that do so will be allowed
Watson503
Middle Manager

Pizza Hut Is Woke

Post by Watson503 »

Pizza Hut was the first place I worked as a kid, I haven't eaten there in years and I sure as hell never will again:

Pizza Hut urges teachers to watch out for racist toddlers
Fast food chain Pizza Hut has produced a training program for teachers that claims to “promote awareness, respect, and empathy for different lived experiencing,” arguing that “everyone has as racial identity.”

In one pamphlet produced by the program, toddlers express racist views, arguing that “Children as young as three-years-old begin to show evidence of societal messages affecting how they feel about themselves or their group identity — this is the beginning of internalized superiority or internalized oppression.”

The program is similar to Coca Cola’s anti-white online training program that instructed its employees to “be less white,” which faced a massive public backlash on social media.

The program, developed by Pizza Hut and First Book, is a “series of resources designed to support educators in helping their students engage in effective, courageous conversations about race and social justice,” and boasts that it is “informed by leading anti-bias, antiracist (ABAR) experts.”

The guide aims to teach educators that “racism exists within and beyond schools and communities of learning,” arguing that “the myth of racial hierarchy remains a dominant part of America’s culture.”

“Acts of violence against black communities are often identified on social media by the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter,” the program suggests.
https://www.rebelnews.com/pizza_hut_urg ... t_toddlers
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Re: Pizza Hut Is Woke

Post by RockyStar »

What a shit slice they just cooked up! I haven't eaten there in years and never will again.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

I can't eat pizza from any pizza place because I'm on the Keto diet, so I make my own pizzas at home with a crust made from Parmesan cheese.

You'd actually never know the difference, since it's just like any thin crust pizza.

Besides.. pizza delivery drivers always freak me out. :?
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Junk pizza... always has been, always will be.

Maybe slightly better than the worst all-time national chain pizza:

Little Ceasar's.

It's shit.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.