Meris Pedals Is Woke

Post any business or organization that is woke along with internet proof, and we'll boycott them
Only posts that do so will be allowed
administrator
Site Admin

Meris Pedals Is Woke

Post by administrator »

From RockyStar:

https://www.meris.us/10-of-all-meris-sa ... ct-relief/
This shit stain of a company went woke on the campaign trail pushing for BLM donations and giving to DEMS in their newsletters. I was once a big fan of the company and called them out on the bullshit they were pushing and of course they denied they were doing so. They are either dumb as rocks or balls deep into MSM or probably both. Either way, I can't support the company. Myself and many others dropped using their stuff and dumped Meris for the fuckwit commies that they are.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: Meris Pedals

Post by Watson503 »

Glad to see this and any upcoming Woke List companies as the last thing I want to do is support any of these companies pandering to this insanity. The thing is, there are a shitload of people who DON'T approve of or want anything to do with this b.s. but as we all know, most of the guitar forums (as well as any other outlets online) have become leftist echo chambers where any dissenting opinions are dog-piled on - that, coupled with the fact the owners and administrations are also towing the line, and here we are where one would think nearly everyone is down with this insanity.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan